UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are there any old Oceania players out there ?

Engage

Wanderer
Re: Are there any old Oceania players out there ?

I played Oceania. Had characters in -E- and stopped playing a few months after factions came out.

I remember Lestat and the original Pappa Smurf (total retard).

Ben Weasel

Wanderer

Everise;1167866 said:
I'm still kinda new to UOGamers and was wondering if any ex Oceania players (not the trammy bank sitting type) play here !?

Characters I played were; Pappa Smurf, Amish, Immortal, Oxygen, Surb

Post your Oceania characters names/Guilds :D

For those who give a rats arse .one. still exsist at www onepvp com Our forums are still active and we all play WoW. While some of us still think about the good old days, (thats what i have been doing at work the last couple of days) a number of us would love a pre uor server to just appear out of no where. Nothing beats trash talk, pking, horse killing, corpse chopping, house looting, pre casting and edrama like UO.

Mordeath and Myself (WoW-Jello, UO-Jello Biafra and Cullyn [UBB] then [.one.] on various occasions depending on how Barrin, Multini and Bahamutx felt) are currently running the guild.

Ind hasn't played for a good 1.5years. While there arent many old school players playing together in WoW IRC still holds a number of our old UO players.

-E- (Elite) and .one. were playing together on the same wow server (Horde, Blackrock) up until just recently, I believe they are now waiting for the next game to come along.

Anyways back to work no idea how I came along this post, fate i suppose....

THE REIGN

Wanderer

Ben Weasel;1427253 said:
For those who give a rats arse .one. still exsist at www onepvp com Our forums are still active and we all play WoW. While some of us still think about the good old days, (thats what i have been doing at work the last couple of days) a number of us would love a pre uor server to just appear out of no where. Nothing beats trash talk, pking, horse killing, corpse chopping, house looting, pre casting and edrama like UO.

Mordeath and Myself (WoW-Jello, UO-Jello Biafra and Cullyn [UBB] then [.one.] on various occasions depending on how Barrin, Multini and Bahamutx felt) are currently running the guild.

Ind hasn't played for a good 1.5years. While there arent many old school players playing together in WoW IRC still holds a number of our old UO players.

-E- (Elite) and .one. were playing together on the same wow server (Horde, Blackrock) up until just recently, I believe they are now waiting for the next game to come along.

Anyways back to work no idea how I came along this post, fate i suppose....

Yeah I was in .One. on blackrock ages ago with bally mordeth etc but got bored and quit... Talk to da boys about coming back to UO??? would be rape if we got some good numbers.

That and I dont know anyone on the shard really

Ben Weasel

Wanderer

Yea Ballistic isn't playing any more. The only thing that would get me back to UO would be a Pre-uor server with house looting switched on. I cant see that happening anytime soon :( When IPY was cranking there was a number of us that played that, but unfortunetly that died in the ass.

THE REIGN

Wanderer

yeh i played alongside some of the boys on ipy, cant remember my char name though. then yeh it died in the ass :/

do u know of anyone else from oceania that plays here?

Ben Weasel

Wanderer

No i don't.. .I dont even play UO, I think i created a character at some point years ago, i was just surfing through a few old links in my favourites while at work. Came across this post :)

THE REIGN

Wanderer

lol crazy... look me up if you guys ever come back eh? ReigN / SovereigN / Deadsky uoG:Hybrid

Jismo

Wanderer

THE REIGN;1427213 said:
LOL yeh not many people liked him..
Did u play oceania X??

I played ocx, I was Pinky Beecroft/Yon. A couple of us played here for a bit. Who were you?

Ben Weasel

Wanderer

ben_kapitan;1427564 said:
If you think Oceania is an 'old' server then your... new.

If you think we only started playing UO here in a Australia when the Oceania server was released then "you're" a poofta. GTFO our thread you Italian ass rooter.

Xarb

Wanderer

ben_kapitan;1427564 said:
If you think Oceania is an 'old' server then your... new.
The server came out in like 1999. It wasn't an original server but 8 years is still pretty old.

Ben Weasel

Wanderer

Xarb;1427953 said:
The server came out in like 1999. It wasn't an original server but 8 years is still pretty old.

It was like late 1999, like December or November. Most Aussies played on Pacific or Baja, I played on Atlantic pre Oceania.

Xarb

Wanderer

Ben Weasel;1427962 said:
It was like late 1999, like December or November. Most Aussies played on Pacific or Baja, I played on Atlantic pre Oceania.
Yea we were all from Pacific.

THE REIGN

Wanderer

Ben Weasel;1427952 said:
If you think we only started playing UO here in a Australia when the Oceania server was released then "you're" a poofta. GTFO our thread you Italian ass rooter.

hahahahah rolled.

Drasto

Wanderer

I had few chars, Drasto and Ragnarok, was a fair noob when it came to pvp. My flatmate had a thief called Stoutdrinker.