UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are the factions balanced ?

elohdee

Knight
Re: Are the factions balanced ?

also; a side note;

if you would like

i will fight you guild vs guild 3v3 2v2 4v4 5v5

and when you lose you stop posting and playing this game please.

btw slip and parl are not in my guild and you will still get dominated.

chance21021;1746531 said:
you have no idea what your talking about.

sl has my guild
tb has slip and parls crew
com has mass recruit dream team
and minax has aurora blac,, epidemic,, and dynasty

he didnt ask if it had crews in each he asked if was balanced and its not when sl has ms which may currently not be active but if they are they alone tend to hold sigils with really gay and annoying tactics. as far as balanced goes it may have a few elite groups that when they fight each other its balanced but when it comes down to sheer numbers and brute force no. and shut the fuck up no really asked you whos in what factions just if its balance. and honestly no idea what your guild is never even heard of you. and you may say the same but i dont faction so you wouldnt have heard of me but i can say i have heard of parliment and slip amd dream team. so maybe thats saying something.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

chance21021;1746531 said:
you have no idea what your talking about.

sl has my guild
tb has slip and parls crew
com has mass recruit dream team
and minax has aurora blac,, epidemic,, and dynasty

SL also has Eq and the new G&G Eq is starting to be somewhat active again and G&G is always up to something...

elohdee;1746936 said:
also; a side note;

if you would like

i will fight you guild vs guild 3v3 2v2 4v4 5v5

and when you lose you stop posting and playing this game please.

btw slip and parl are not in my guild and you will still get dominated.

i'll take your offer

2v2

aim p8ntbllrx2

elohdee;1746933 said:
you're bad at uo.
what else needs to be said.

You will never be anything more than a scrub 06er at best.

You worship the ground that my pixels walk upon.

I wouldn't put it passed you to have a shrine based on some type of lod religion in your closet.

In the end, I dominate you in a game to the point where it affects your mood in the real world, which quite honestly gives me a feeling for which words could never express.

I love you.

who you trying to convince that your better then me? your group already knows im better then you by you having to call them in 1v1 in the first 10 seconds. 30 mana 0% nice 1v1 nice suck.

when you want to try and prove that your better then me my aim is my name. get at me fatty.

no one in this world would ever want to be like someone who calls themself by their in game name rather then their irl name. i guess the thomas irl isnt to happy with himself:[ base your life around this game more you fat fuckign slob.

incubusfan1413;1746965 said:
he didnt ask if it had crews in each he asked if was balanced and its not when sl has ms which may currently not be active but if they are they alone tend to hold sigils with really gay and annoying tactics. as far as balanced goes it may have a few elite groups that when they fight each other its balanced but when it comes down to sheer numbers and brute force no. and shut the fuck up no really asked you whos in what factions just if its balance. and honestly no idea what your guild is never even heard of you. and you may say the same but i dont faction so you wouldnt have heard of me but i can say i have heard of parliment and slip amd dream team. so maybe thats saying something.

and you may say the same but i dont faction..

a small hint that maybe you should stay the fuck outta this thread.

i dont care if a shitty lil blue doesn't know who i am. and i honestly dont care if anyone knows who i am. id rather them not. so when they try to talk shit they actually duel me and get dirted.

unlike a lod who talks shit in forumns, and keeps it in the forumns cause he knows the outcome involves his corpse and a pretty ss of it.

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1747230 said:
i dont faction..

Then stop posting in the faction forum you moron. I mean are you really that stupid or are you just pretending? I hope you're not that dumb, if so that's terribly saddening.

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;1747227 said:
who you trying to convince that your better then me? your group already knows im better then you by you having to call them in 1v1 in the first 10 seconds. 30 mana 0% nice 1v1 nice suck.

when you want to try and prove that your better then me my aim is my name. get at me fatty.

no one in this world would ever want to be like someone who calls themself by their in game name rather then their irl name. i guess the thomas irl isnt to happy with himself:[ base your life around this game more you fat fuckign slob.

sometimes i wonder if you actually try to make sense.

in the end you still fail.

Stides40oz

Knight

The poor newbie thread starter just wanted to ask a basic question and you all start flaming eachother. He must think this shard is a bunch of weirdos now.

Sheivan01

Knight

You guys need to stop complaining about our numbers..

Ive been playing with the same persons for over a year and Ive been in Stides guild for like 3 years now

If you guys would start pvping with a team instead of guild hopping/creating new guilds every 2 days, maybe you would get a good team with a correct amount of players.

Faction is about group fights isnt it? Were not going to start kicking members because we got 2-3 more members than the other guilds, were already pretty much all used to each others.

Consider yourself lucky that most of the Epidemic members and JJ/Mico are inactive, else it would be a 20 men gank squad :/

ChuckieSC

Wanderer

Sheivan01;1747305 said:

Ive been playing with the same persons for over a year and Ive been in Stides guild for like 3 years now

If you guys would start pvping with a team instead of guild hopping/creating new guilds every 2 days, maybe you would get a good team with a correct amount of players.

Faction is about group fights isnt it? Were not going to start kicking members because we got 2-3 more members than the other guilds, were already pretty much all used to each others.

Consider yourself lucky that most of the Epidemic members and JJ/Mico are inactive, else it would be a 20 men gank squad :/

WOW!!! Couldnt of said it better myself.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Sheivan01;1747305 said:

why did Epidemic and DT decide to merge into one guild anway?

Beloved

Sorceror

Steve Zissou;1747436 said:
why did Epidemic and DT decide to merge into one guild anway?

why would one zerg want to have to deal with another? why not just merge?