UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are the factions balanced ?

godofsoap

Wanderer
Re: Are the factions balanced ?

Oh yeah one other thing chance. I don't aim stalkers. I seen how you act to lod all hard on his dick and stuff. I just don't need that.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

FLAME WARS WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lafable;1748422 said:
These two sentences are all I need to work with.

First your grammatical errors in the first sentence show that you have probably never earned an A on any English paper, ever. So maybe you should practice, before you act like you know what you're talking about.

Second you do a good enough job of blowing yourself up without my help.

Thirdly you think running off screen is a noble fighting technique.

You are a waste of my time.
Well let me start by helping myself to help you, well first off it's a possibility that he might have an A on a English paper, secondly you have no records or proof. I think he knows what he's talking about it's just he doesn't know how to put the words together for you, because you obviously don't know how to comprehend it. He doesn't need help he's doing fine. And running off screen is apart of the game if you don't like it, quit. If he is a waste of your time than why do you proceed to keep making idiotic posts about him in this thread, it just makes your English skills look very bbaaddd. Don't post again in this thread unless you post something useful.

Oh also..
elohdee;1748431 said:
nigga you straight idolize me, i understand

^^;

Your not black, nobody would idolize a fat emo kid (shown in chances signature). And your not Eazy-E from compton, get real faggot.

Hey Tessa, want to jump in on the action now?
It'll be fun. <3

This thread has just been derailed..

elohdee

Knight

lutherII;1748458 said:

Well let me start by helping myself to help you, well first off it's a possibility that he might have an A on a English paper, secondly you have no records or proof. I think he knows what he's talking about it's just he doesn't know how to put the words together for you, because you obviously don't know how to comprehend it. He doesn't need help he's doing fine. And running off screen is apart of the game if you don't like it, quit. If he is a waste of your time than why do you proceed to keep making idiotic posts about him in this thread, it just makes your English skills look very bbaaddd. Don't post again in this thread unless you post something useful.

Oh also..

Your not black, nobody would idolize a fat emo kid (shown in chances signature). And your not Eazy-E from compton, get real faggot.

Hey Tessa, want to jump in on the action now?
It'll be fun. <3

This thread has just been derailed..

nigga while you use periods and commas you might want to work on them apostrophes too dum skerb ass nigga

elohdee

Knight

It's like kids were never taught the difference between "your" and "you're" now days.

What a bunch of dum niggas.

elohdee

Knight

You post me a wiki site about you're and your and still don't understand the difference

Oh joy

I have two clowns

giggle.

Countessa

Knight

You're right Rikomi, that was a wee harsh. He did ask for input from a female, but granted, Chance does have a point. I am older than him. How would I know what is considered hot in these modern times? Standards may have dropped since I was a young adult and I wouldn't be aware of it.

chance21021;1747968 said:
lol it looks deformed? how does it look deformed i do full body work outs i just dont go for a 6 pack, maybe your age has a affect on your eye sight? i had just gotten done working out and was sitting there when i took the pic. my whole stomach is just muscle. im sorry only time you see people actually in shape is the 300 lbs steroid weight lifters on tv.

ur 40 yes you prolly should have quit this game before u even started but it's okay. you just dont like me cause of my attitude, and thats okay cause quite frankly i don't really care about what a 40 year old woman that still plays video games and dresses in a custume for a video game holloween contest, don't try to say it was 3 years ago as an excuse. because 3 years ago you wasnt 12 or 13 you was in your late 30's so you don't have an excuse for bein a loser.

if you don't think that's me i can take more pics for you? you want my dick to hagg?

btw dont bother tryin with my grammar because you giving english lessons on a game 10 years old and your 3 decades older then the game is kinda sad. you prolly should of kept your nose outta this one lady

Now Chance, I seem to have hit a sore spot. Does the opinion of this hag (it is spelled with only one 'g') really mean that much to you? I didn't know you cared.

Now we need to set you straight on a few things. When you want to insult someone, you need to start with a grain of truth to be effective.
First off, I'm not 40 although it's not far away. And yes I like to play video games and computer games. And once again, yes I made a paper mache trammy mask for a Hybrid Halloween contest. It actually tooks three days to make because you need to let the layers dry before adding another or painting. It was enjoyable. None of these points served to flame me. I readily admit these things. I'm not going to say it was three years ago, because it was two years ago, although I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. You seem to have me confused with an insecure 19yr old such as yourself.

I don't care if it's you and I don't need to see more pics. I can't believe you would offer after making an ass of yourself with the first ones.

Your last point was unclear. Should I have kept my nose out of this because you can't understand the rules of grammar and punctuation, or because this is an old game? I better address both points.

Grammar and punctuation are important in all parts of life. Not using these tools gives others the desire to stab out their eyes, not read what you've typed. If you want to make a point, the point should be made clearly. I believe this is where your problem lies. You have no point because you are an idiot. Perhaps you believe expressing yourself in this manner will hide it?

As for me playing a 10 year old game at 37, think on this. I started playing this game in my twenties, the age of many players on the server. Too, this is an adult game. That I play a game I started years ago and continue to enjoy is not confusing. That you - an obviously uber cooliosious, hip-hop happening hottie pattoddie - are playing a game that is over 10 years old, and posting on the forums on a Friday night - this is very confusing.
Did you log on to show everyone in rl how you just pwnt all our faces?

chance21021;1747973 said:
and tessa...

i'll keep what you said in mind saturday when im at the fear fest. tearin this shit up

<pics with chance stalking two pretty girls taken out for space>

All I have to say here is lol. Way to be a skulking loser in the back of a pic trying to look like you're something your not.

btw nothing was said out of jealousy. It was said out of boredom, an attempt to amuse myself in the late hours before bed. It really wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. You're too easy a mark.

I won't reply now and you can have the last word. Then you and Classic can sit together at the family reunion and discuss how you own the forumz.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Countessa;1748477 said:
All I have to say here is lol. Way to be a skulking loser in the back of a pic trying to look like you're something you're not.

sup

All I have to say here is lol. Way to be a skulking loser in the back of a pic trying to look like you're something your not.

btw nothing was said out of jealousy. It was said out of boredom, an attempt to amuse myself in the late hours before bed. It really wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. You're too easy a mark.

I won't reply now and you can have the last word. Then you and Classic can sit together at the family reunion and discuss how you own the forumz.[/QUOTE]

that

once again since you can't read.

that isnt me i was pointing out the girl.. sorry your eye sight isn't as good as it once was.

j/w what do you do for a living being 37 you have to have a career. or are you still working at mc donalds?

and it wasnt just a trammy barstool it was a breast plate and skirt too. i only wish they didn't delete the thread so i could post this picture. or if your feeling assuring you could post it yourself?? thxs your a doll

Sheivan01

Knight

Reminder:
You guys are on a video games forum, nobody except maybe your guildmates is giving a shit about your real life. You are behind a computer, the person you are arguing with is prolly living hours or days away from you.

Lod is fat.

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1748447 said:
this is my last post to reply to you bad gamers. your not worth my time and all you do is talk shit and can't back it up. if you wanna try and flame me

aim: chance21021 gimme place and ill come dirt you. untill then..

think on it
practice
and grow some seeds boys

chance21021;1748524 said:
that

once again since you can't read.

that isnt me i was pointing out the girl.. sorry your eye sight isn't as good as it once was.

j/w what do you do for a living being 37 you have to have a career. or are you still working at mc donalds?

and it wasnt just a trammy barstool it was a breast plate and skirt too. i only wish they didn't delete the thread so i could post this picture. or if your feeling assuring you could post it yourself?? thxs your a doll

chance21021;1748567 said:
awww sheivan<3

can i touch your peen:]

Less than 24 hours you posted again. Dumb.

lutherII;1748458 said:

You are correct, I don't speak chance's language although I really should learn to speak stupid. Offscreening is part of the game, however it is not a noble fighting technique. He is a waste of my time to duel and fight because he is bad, however they say laughter is the best medicine and he is giving me an overdose. Don't post in this thread again unless you want to be the only person stupid enough to try to make chance look smart.

Stides40oz

Knight

Sheivan01;1748545 said:
Reminder:
You guys are on a video games forum, nobody except maybe your guildmates is giving a shit about your real life. You are behind a computer, the person you are arguing with is prolly living hours or days away from you.

Thank you! Somebody gets it.

tpopcaz

Sorceror

I'm suprised no one killed themselves over argueing =/. One simple question now everyone wants to "Dirt" there neighbors. Cant we just get some Uo peace these days.