UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

mungrin

Sorceror
Re: anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Trivia:

Anyone remember the name of the original and Real founder and GM of GoD was?

Jbuk22

Wanderer

Sorry to bump an old thread but reading this stuff made me go nuts haha

I started on Great Lakes sometime in '98, was Flamin Warlord, Dwayne, and ReDmAn. Started off playing for W*G at the brit x-roads with Happy Gilmore, sealclubber, nolez, chubbs etc. I was in V-J with the original Ho Chi Minh, Daniel Johns, Kalyndria, etc. I was in B*G for a while with Mad Hatcher, Iniquitous etc and also FS! with Stileto, Necro, Sentinel, Furby etc. People used to get me confused with Necromancer cause I think his rl name is Dwayne.

Anyone remember me haha ? it has been so long

cheeburger

Wanderer

I was ParticleMan, archer/tank mage. I later on went red and started a guild called "Care Bears". Twoards the end of my playing period, after t2a came out, I used a glitch with water barrels to delete vendors on player houses :)

truenilbog

Wanderer

Holy cow these posts go way back

HI Great Lakes ppl..

ir Necromaster, PK Choo, Lawn Mower, Vicks Inhaler... and more recently, well last 3 years, Dire Straits, The Lord Fubar, Matt

Played on hubris and ipy a lot too.. not so much gamers but whatev, it was not as fun

HiloGL

Page

lol gl, Hilo FS! for a short period mostly was in mSt and some other guild with calypsa gosheye and supraravrgrlX dont remember guild name tho.

OgreBTH

Wanderer

Hey just started this shard yesterday when little brother found server. I played Ogre/Gandee in BTH most of my UO career. I quit playing for the most part when the rest of the guild went to Origin and started playing WoW. Its great seeing some old names out there, some old enemies that made this game great. Look forward to seeing some of you on.

Holy shit, what a blast from the past.... Ogre, HCM, Daniel Johns, Eric Draven, Sanguiarious, Rift, Jenova, Elric, Sieg, Jimmy, Phooey, Betty, Proximo, Magua, Legend, STARdance, Sentinal, Game... didn't go through all 30 pages, but jesus christ. Looks like a decent portion of the pcgaming.cc community has been here at 1 time or another.

I was Optimus Prime, Ravin, Ho Chi Minh [no, not the original], Seven, Xunak'a, EkoLi, Verde and Fear among others.

I was BTH, FS!, Tag, and -R-. Shit, been a while boys.

Sent

Sorceror

Mmmmm! Lots of familiar names here o_O

Sentinel of FS! reporting in, now playing here on Hybrid :)

dakpowers

Wanderer

I did. I was Dakotah in #Thief. About 20 of us broke off of the Stratics network and made our own board/IRC room because Stratics was too Trammely. We're still around!

heh, i stopped reading about 10 pages in but I remember Ho Chi Min and Sir Bart lol

I was Oronicus of TuR and Byron Blackleg who founded OPG then moved to pac with gowron
we played from 99ish to about 1 month into Age of Shyte

anyone remember ancient miner or Sir Tone?

Kool-Aid

Wanderer

Was on GL back then. Skoad, Zwingly, Catalyst, and I had one of the GoodGuy clones(not the real deal). Used to be in GoD for a while. When I quit, someone jacked my Skoad name...quit soon after blackthorn's revenge xpack. I remember a majority of the names throughout this post.

Code Blue

Knight

Kool-Aid;1765383 said:
Was on GL back then. Skoad, Zwingly, Catalyst, and I had one of the GoodGuy clones(not the real deal). Used to be in GoD for a while. When I quit, someone jacked my Skoad name...quit soon after blackthorn's revenge xpack. I remember a majority of the names throughout this post.

fuck the good guys...
they were fucking noobs

Anyone remember Permafrost or his tamer Bismark? I was in his guild Sir Ross was prob. my name. I forget the guild name. Around 2000-2002ish. Also played catskills

Sent

Sorceror

Hickerson9231;1767265 said:
Anyone remember Permafrost or his tamer Bismark? I was in his guild Sir Ross was prob. my name. I forget the guild name. Around 2000-2002ish. Also played catskills

Yep, the names Permafrost and Sir Ross sound familiar.

Hickerson9231;1767265 said:

The Church of Permafrost, C*P. I remember fighting those guys in the faction wars back in the day. Permafrost was a douchebag though, last time I play GL he was still playing once in a while.