UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Anyone interested in an Anti-Macro Guild?

pbguy434

Knight
Anyone interested in an Anti-Macro Guild?

Alright - I was thinking of starting an nti-macro guild, as you could tell from the title. I am getting sick and tired of all the people macroing away in Luna. And wondered who - if anyone - doesn't macro. So I was wondering if those people who do not macro and looking for a new guild or something would like to start up an Anti-Macro Guild. The only rule is that you could not have macroed that character, so you could macro your brains out on different guys.

All in-UO macroes are fair-game. And having Razor open is fine, its a nice thing to have to count reagents.

So if you are interested in joining the guild with your current guy, or want to start another guy to screw around, just post here. If I get about 3 people that want to join, I'll start this thing up.

jmaster

Sorceror
people had to go through hours of work at the comp on OSI to get too a skill level then can here by just leaving their comp on over night. Gg ;[

pbguy434

Knight
Raezion- said:
rofl, this is funny.

let's go fishing on our boats and act like pirates and drink ale!

I said no macro - not a role-playing guild. I thought the general community was more mature then this, way to go.

And sometimes it is nice to say that YOU made you guy, and NOT a PROGRAM that makes it.

Babar

Wanderer
Well u know about making charas in UO its not only training skills u need to choose ur profession...And know about skills,hunt stuff. :cool: If u think macriong chars is stupid,well i dont have time to click same thing all day if i train something.Why would i do that what my computer can?? :rolleyes:

With out Macro, how long u need to train for one skill, With out marcro, how long u need to kill a hiryu or dragon, with out Macro, how long u need to earn u first 1 mil gold, with out Macro, how long can u get you first artifact, with out macro, how long u....
Macro is part of UO....

pbguy434

Knight
How about you learn to type in a way I can understand you without reading it over twice?

And how can you kill your first Hiryu? Easy - train up a tamer, and get 2 bake kitsunes. Two trained up Bakes will wail on a Hiryu, but you'll have to vet the Bake that is getting hit every once in a while. MY first artifact was gotten with a Bard, didn't take much training at all. I don't have one-million gold yet, so I can't comment on tthat one.

And macroing is obviously not a part of UO, seeing as how OSI will ban your account for un-attended macroing (which is that kind I have a problem with, especially in Luna).

[Drakull]

Knight
Pbguy434 said:
And how can you kill your first Hiryu? Easy - train up a tamer, and get 2 bake kitsunes. Two trained up Bakes will wail on a Hiryu, but you'll have to vet the Bake that is getting hit every once in a while. MY first artifact was gotten with a Bard, didn't take much training at all. I don't have one-million gold yet, so I can't comment on tthat one.

And macroing is obviously not a part of UO, seeing as how OSI will ban your account for un-attended macroing (which is that kind I have a problem with, especially in Luna).

Gong!!!! Wrong.... Macroing is a part of UO... unattended macroing is not. OSI is ok with macroing as long as is attended macroing (it just saves lots of clicks on your keys and your mouse, making their life a little bit longer). About the Hiryu... to kill an hiryu you don't even need that much: peace + poison and you're all set... or even poison + run or use a ship... :p

macroing is a way of life, for most ppl...just wish i could macro making coffie, and going to work :)

Training skills aient as fun, as OSI planned it to be :)