UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any Orcs or Rpers here?

S

salamando-hybrid

We have 2 sponsored orc clans here that we have provided areas to play.

Uncle Fu

Wanderer
I have an orc character that is in an orc guild. Hardly get on him anymore since factions came out. If you get alot of orcs to join your guild and we set times to get on at the same time I'll gladly join. I dont play him anymore mainly because no orcs are ever on and I cant get advanced to ride my ethy :D My AIM is Melvin500

Uncle Fu got me thinking.. that'd be leet seeing a ton of orcs running around in factions gankaging everyone... wouldn't be very orc-like I'd imagine, but I don't really know about orc RP.

Dunno bout joining orcs to factions it would be difficult cause I got all my faction slots filled up with Uncle Fu and Bologna Sandwich. The orcs usually stay around the fort and just kill intruders that come looking for a fight or wander in there. If you have alot on 15 or more it can be really fun. Orcs have certain skills so if your like a warrior you can have no magery no tanks your either an orc mage or a warrior.. I always said orcs were born to die haha. If you have 15 or more on and you get people coming to raid it can be fun watch out for bolas though. I used to fight the bludrock clan alot on GL; whenever I wanted some loot and that was fun. I got killed inside their fort a few times because they would box you and stuff. It really is fun in a silly way if you've never done it before. I hope this dude can get a big enough orc guild and is more organized than the other guildmasters of the Orc guilds.