UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any help?

Any help?

Just started again a week ago, everything was cool except for some reason now the uo client crashes every 2 mins... anyone know why?

im using vista, and starting up as admin.

Its been fine for the last 5 days.

Thanks

Mara

Knight
Re: Any help?

Does it happen when you are in a Party with the Razor UO positioning system open? I thought that particular problem had been cleared up for most patches, but you may have patched the client too far.

I currently use patch 6.0.14.3, but the knowledgebase from this link says that Hybrid is compatible up to 7.0.7.0.

UO Gamers: Hybrid Knowledgebase :: How do I join UOG: Hybrid?

The current version of razor is 1.0.12.10 so you may want to reinstall that and get it up to date. Sallos may have changed as well since the last time you played, if that is what you use.

peteliv

Knight

if you are not fully patched ( something i noticed) anytime you try a targetted action, cutting a corpse, or even targetting with a spell will make you time out and crash, which sucks so try patching to full

Mara;2103685 said:
Does it happen when you are in a Party with the Razor UO positioning system open? I thought that particular problem had been cleared up for most patches, but you may have patched the client too far.

I currently use patch 6.0.14.3, but the knowledgebase from this link says that Hybrid is compatible up to 7.0.7.0.

UO Gamers: Hybrid Knowledgebase :: How do I join UOG: Hybrid?

The current version of razor is 1.0.12.10 so you may want to reinstall that and get it up to date. Sallos may have changed as well since the last time you played, if that is what you use.

Thanks.,

I'll try reinstalling and see what happens.

Cheers