UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any Chance of

Any Chance of

Having the Spawns in Delucia slightly adjusted in the future? a lot of animals outside of town, are spawning in a grove of trees and seem inaccessable.

Just cant seem to get near then to harvest.

Tx :)

Yah. I know you guys are probably working pretty hard to get the shard up and going. I GMed musicianship .. I need to finish of provocation now. Do you think you can spawn Jhelom farm area, near the famous Jhelom dueling field?
I gotta prov two animals around the fence to get my high enough to gain off of ogre lords. >:

Juvenile said:
Yah. I know you guys are probably working pretty hard to get the shard up and going. I GMed musicianship .. I need to finish of provocation now. Do you think you can spawn Jhelom farm area, near the famous Jhelom dueling field?
I gotta prov two animals around the fence to get my high enough to gain off of ogre lords. >:

Easiest way to Gain Provo is to Provoke two Blade Spirits on each other. If you want to Provoke Bulls, just go to Delucia.