UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another question windows 7

So ive had my new comp a few days and never really used windows 7, but everytime i go out of ultima online and goto razor etc my uo screen will freeze up and stop responding, sometimes it will fix itself, sometimes i will have to restart it.... Any solution? Happens even when running in admin mode

2 MILL TO THE FIRST PERSON TO FIND THE SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM, SHIT IS GETTING OLD QUICK.

Countessa

Knight
I have no solution but I have that problem too on my other machine. I notice if I minimize the 'other' window before going back to UO, it seems to help... or at least, it doesn't freeze as often that way.
On a related (possibly) note, my UO also does this weird flashing as well, as I play on the windows 7 machine (not trying to hijack the thread; I just think it might be related. A theme problem or something maybe)

disguyman

Sorceror
i always have this problem alt tabbing at cove poker. and my uo screen also flashes, annoying. i am going to try updating uo all the way and see what happens.

disguyman

Sorceror
Ok, the only solution I got so far is that you need to go to your UO display and change your "Game Play Window Size" to 640 x 480.

Only solution I have found so far.

FacePump

Knight
weird i run it on win7 fully updated client and i have 0.0 problems with client freezing..

i do have razor set to run on campabitly mode xp serv pack 3.. + run as admin.. same settings on the uo client it self

also i have client setting game play window at 800x600 then razor forcing game size to 1224x1000..

there is also a dumb setting on razor called smart cpu reduction under general tab that messes up performance.

Yep worked for me sorry i ment to post i got it fixed, bigjord actually got it first and i ha already tried his solution just didnt restart comp after thx

FacePump

Knight
well if its what im thinking it cannot be fixed but i didnt comment because i do not know all unfortunaly :)

if i still got the awnser right id not want ur stinkin money ^^ shouldnt have to pay peeps to get help in help threads..