UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Announcing the Intention of a "new" Guild

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
For the fun and laughter of it all!

Hi! I have decided to host a guild on my island. Zlatan Fulgere is GM. Reign Fulgere will host a weekly event when/if active guild membership will support it. These will include group pvp in our island basement "danger-room" and dueling plus poker in/on our guild duel-pit and poker table ;)

I am not going to shit u people, this is basically "heartbreakers redux" w/a few changes, and not such a gay name ;)

-multi-guild allegiance allowed (some restrictions :()
-social guild, whatever develops, develops, we will collectively dominate nothing, more intimate meeting space for "old friends" and new ;)
-all play-styles welcome
-no guild "officers" other than Zlatan GM. I will be enforcing our very few rules.
-if organized guild pvp evolves, a caller/callers will evolve, and I will be providing supplies (until thoroughly abused ;)) to compensate loss and prevent "butt-hurt" :D
-clean slate type deal, by dropping a char in the guild, u are agreeing to abandon/hide ur beefs/grudges against fellow guildmembers when active w/them :p
-all present & former HB's welcome to join, and most others too! ;)

RULES!! MUHAHAHA!!
-Zlatan is GM. If hell freezes over and he logs in and tells us to jump, we will say "Fuck U. How high massa?" and then we'll do it ;)
-Reign is in charge of all aspects of GUILD EVENTS, inception to completion. If u choose to participate in a guild event, u choose to follow her commands. I am assured "grumbling" is allowed, but DON'T FUCK AROUND ;) or no half-time orange slices ;)
-HYBRID RULES. Hybrid rule breakers WILL be found out, and WILL be punished. Best not to join and test ;)
-Guilded characters will not "scam" one another, trusted trading partners are few and far between. The definition of "scam" is mine alone, but it does not include agreeing to sell/buy/trade something for x amount of gold/items and then finding out there is actually a large price discrepancy. That is not a scam. That is stupidity.
-The "boning" of guilded chars is consenual, NO repeated unsolicited raping.
-Multi-guild allegiance allowed, however, if I find u actively griefing our guild; ie Gating ur "real" homies in to ruin guild fun...well that's not good, the shit will happen naturally enough! (fun!)
-A banker, stablemaster, ankh, duel-pit, and poker table is available for guild member use.
-Feel free to kill any unguilded char u see on the island....However, I DONATED FOR THE SHIT, and there may be a player or three that I will ask u not to harass. Those, if any, will be made known. Please respect my wishes in this area.

Geesh, that seems like a bunch of fucking rules! But most of u should know I am pretty laid back, to say the least ;) I will be seeing about a team-speak channel shortly and starting this whole little she-bang ;) If u are interested in joining, reply w/whatever u'd like to say ;) lol, but leave ur contact info ;) or PM if ur scared! or aim: ickyfloyd
Party-on dudes :D
-
-

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
Yeah! And as a current membership bonus...For every bonafide female that joins up, I will throw in 1 free bonafide horny male available for cybering!

Pretty sure this is how to get the girls in ;) I know all ur lovely names, don't be shy, or all women's lib! ; P

God I am a creep! My intentions are pure!

Mordoc

Sorceror
im in bitches!
when is this getting kicked off and let me know if you need anything.
guess ill have to take a few chars out of HB now. ill leave at least 1 in to save the tag :)

icky you forgot THE most important rule ever in Zlatan's guilds........

no using the reveal spell whatsoever on his chars!!!!!!!

if you do you will always find yourself missing the regs required to cast that spell.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
im in bitches!
when is this getting kicked off and let me know if you need anything.
guess ill have to take a few chars out of HB now. ill leave at least 1 in to save the tag :)

icky you forgot THE most important rule ever in Zlatan's guilds........

no using the reveal spell whatsoever on his chars!!!!!!!

if you do you will always find yourself missing the regs required to cast that spell.

yeah, totally, ur right Mordoc....and only slight laughter when he casts "night sight" during battle ;)

crikey

Sorceror
We are seeing Star Trek tonight but then we should be down for playin'

watch out! We will dazzle you all with our house decorating and bank sitting skills!

All jokes aside, to be fair I only been here 2 years. Perhaps you guys did more exciting things before then

I wonder if Reign and her husband dude play UO on side by side computers?
Those two shoud try playing hybrid while doing it reverse cowgirl. Would make UO LOTS more fun!

toronto_matt

Sorceror
For the fun and laughter of it all!

Hi! I have decided to host a guild on my island. Zlatan Fulgere is GM. Reign Fulgere will host a weekly event when/if active guild membership will support it. These will include group pvp in our island basement "danger-room" and dueling plus poker in/on our guild duel-pit and poker table ;)

I am not going to shit u people, this is basically "heartbreakers redux" w/a few changes, and not such a gay name ;)

-multi-guild allegiance allowed (some restrictions :()
-social guild, whatever develops, develops, we will collectively dominate nothing, more intimate meeting space for "old friends" and new ;)
-all play-styles welcome
-no guild "officers" other than Zlatan GM. I will be enforcing our very few rules.
-if organized guild pvp evolves, a caller/callers will evolve, and I will be providing supplies (until thoroughly abused ;)) to compensate loss and prevent "butt-hurt" :D
-clean slate type deal, by dropping a char in the guild, u are agreeing to abandon/hide ur beefs/grudges against fellow guildmembers when active w/them :p
-all present & former HB's welcome to join, and most others too! ;)

RULES!! MUHAHAHA!!
-Zlatan is GM. If hell freezes over and he logs in and tells us to jump, we will say "Fuck U. How high massa?" and then we'll do it ;)
-Reign is in charge of all aspects of GUILD EVENTS, inception to completion. If u choose to participate in a guild event, u choose to follow her commands. I am assured "grumbling" is allowed, but DON'T FUCK AROUND ;) or no half-time orange slices ;)
-HYBRID RULES. Hybrid rule breakers WILL be found out, and WILL be punished. Best not to join and test ;)
-Guilded characters will not "scam" one another, trusted trading partners are few and far between. The definition of "scam" is mine alone, but it does not include agreeing to sell/buy/trade something for x amount of gold/items and then finding out there is actually a large price discrepancy. That is not a scam. That is stupidity.
-The "boning" of guilded chars is consenual, NO repeated unsolicited raping.
-Multi-guild allegiance allowed, however, if I find u actively griefing our guild; ie Gating ur "real" homies in to ruin guild fun...well that's not good, the shit will happen naturally enough! (fun!)
-A banker, stablemaster, ankh, duel-pit, and poker table is available for guild member use.
-Feel free to kill any unguilded char u see on the island....However, I DONATED FOR THE SHIT, and there may be a player or three that I will ask u not to harass. Those, if any, will be made known. Please respect my wishes in this area.

Geesh, that seems like a bunch of fucking rules! But most of u should know I am pretty laid back, to say the least ;) I will be seeing about a team-speak channel shortly and starting this whole little she-bang ;) If u are interested in joining, reply w/whatever u'd like to say ;) lol, but leave ur contact info ;) or PM if ur scared! or aim: ickyfloyd
Party-on dudes :D
-
-

you guys should start doing idocs when your up and going :) we need some more competition. fighting KBR all the time gets old.

I wish you all the best of luck :) anything that icky is behind i approve of :cool: