UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Announcing: Opening of New Bakery

Demise News Network

Demise News Correspondent
Announcing: Opening of New Bakery

Lord Brahm made public notice this evening welcoming the newest shop and merchants to Britain. Lembas Baked Goods is the first elven owned shop in Britain, breaking ground in East Britain just east of the West Britain Bank across the bridge.

Lord Brahm was notably excited of the new residents showing that Britain will continue to thrive in population and services to the citizens of Britainia.

Re: Announcing: Opening of New Bakery

Hmm... I'm trying not to sound racist here, but this sounds like it could be a front for something. It just sounds rather fishy...

Well, I paid them a visit. Gave them some business and sampled their breads. Nothing special, it seems, though it was all a bit on the bland side. The elves in there are strangely untalkative.

Oaks

Knight

Bit strange to have dead beetles hanging on the wall in a bakery. Also look tasty.

Hawken

Wanderer

I too checked out the bakery and found nothing unusual. Has anyone checked Heartwood to see if anything unusual is there? Or perhaps Sanctuary?

P.S. - I did find it odd that the lampposts on the second floor balcony were the doom stealable lamposts, but alas my thief had no luck attempting to get a five finger discount on them. ;)

Since my character lacked stealing, I had attempted to demolish the house, personally. I want those lamp posts! :D

ne14pic

Sorceror

the thieves in the camp had this to say
and there is a pile of gold and a bracelet i dont remember if it was there before

Attachments

• Mia Wallace_11-20_16.29.jpg
    Mia Wallace_11-20_16.29.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 135

ne14pic

Sorceror

and there are two single gold coins leading to the piles of gold

Hmm... Just shortly ago, I ran into a mysterious stranger, whom I spotted sitting there in contemplation at one of the crossroads near the Britain bank. I followed him for a bit, as he was acting rather pecular, as if appraising the entire town! He noticed me and engaged in conversation... He seemed to frequently pose questions about Lord Brahm, with many questions that seemed to imply a challenge to his legitimacy. I'm pretty positive that he was an agent either for Lord Brahm attempting to find dissent, or more likely, an enemy. Nonetheless, I did not take any action, only words, but afterward, he walked right into the jewelry store and vanished! Most strange indeed.

Attachments

• MysteriousStranger.png
    MysteriousStranger.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 121

ne14pic

Sorceror

spotted the same mysterious person they asked for me to lead them to an inn, they then signed the book but i couldnt get a look at it. The in just north of the t2a entrence