UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Announcing My UOGamers: Videos

krrios

Administrator
Announcing My UOGamers: Videos

We've launched a new sister site, My UOGamers: Videos. Even though we're still working on it, we think it's ready for you guys to peek around at. The main page sums it up well, so here's an excerpt:

As of June, 2006, UOGamers: Hybrid has been recording every duel and every tournament. Unedited. In real-time.

We currently have 85410 videos in our database, and we're growing by over 650 every day. And now these videos are available to you.

By the way, to put this all into perspective: if you watched each video once, end-to-end, it would take you 150 days to finish.

We're also working on integrating it within My UOGamers. Currently, you're able to see the 10-most-recent videos for any player.

Edit: site now updates in real-time.

Re: Announcing My UOGamers: Videos

Awesome, now I can watch the tournies that I was told about after missed them. It's like looking back into time.

Caz

Knight
Re: Announcing My UOGamers: Videos

Damn, you're gonna see my crap attempts at duelling. [e cry

Hoowah videos!

Lament

Knight
There needs to be a feature to search videos as many get lost when they leave the 10 most recent fights etc.