UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ancient Wyrm??

gimp

Sorceror

Takeover

Sorceror
a gm was already tagged in this post. Why are they quiet? Why the fuck would a player have an Ancient Wyrm. I want to come back to Hybrid to have fun like the old days, but how far does GM corruption go? Infinite Pet Summon balls? 8th skill? like what the fuck?

amtothepm

Knight
a gm was already tagged in this post. Why are they quiet? Why the fuck would a player have an Ancient Wyrm. I want to come back to Hybrid to have fun like the old days, but how far does GM corruption go? Infinite Pet Summon balls? 8th skill? like what the fuck?

lol suzy already addressed it, you drama queen

Oh really me and rap battle for rares rug ill destroy you yet again kido.
do we have the next lord T? Are you comin' out? (of the closet too?)......... We all know your paigen wasteman satire is a script, in fact calling someone a paigen is hardly a pejorative. All a paigen really is a religious person who predates sword induced fealty. Hardly grounds for an insult. We get it, your hip and edgy and want to make a statement, and in the words of teddy KGB, " you won't be pushed around". But it's getting old, its entirely evident you are disingenuous, and that its a satire. Or to simply it, we know you are a smart guy and not nearly as dumb as you RP. Those buzz words and catch phrases are entirely a work, doesn't make it less fun to read, but we "know", if that makes sense.

Keep doing you, but don't start believing your own bullshit, that will cause you to have to prove your claims, which will result in an opening of the veil so to speak. We all liked the wizard of oz, before we knew he was some busted up joker behind a curtain sexually assaulting munchkins.