UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ancient Wyrm??

Raggedy Ann has no issues with wiping out the wealth of the server? Weird.

Are you stupid? GM corruption has made it an issue where we do need a wipe and a rehire of gms. You just don't want it cuz you know you suck at this game without 300mil in items. Still waiting on that mage duel faggot. Oh that is right. You don't know how to fight using skill.

Also, that initial post was aimed at Spooj who has a GM given Ancient Wyrm... If you cheat = you should lose all your shit. Why wouldn't he do it again if he has nothing to lose but to lose what he got for free?

Just do everyone a favor and stfu next time.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Are you stupid? GM corruption has made it an issue where we do need a wipe and a rehire of gms. You just don't want it cuz you know you suck at this game without 300mil in items. Still waiting on that mage duel faggot. Oh that is right. You don't know how to fight using skill.
Do I know that, though? It'd be pretty easy to demonstrate that I'd shit on you no matter what I use. But keep talking, kid; it's nice and safe that way.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Wiggle around? I've flat out told you that I won't duel you with a mage. You claim that I can't win without 300m in gear, so why are you afraid to test that theory? Is it because you don't actually believe the shit dribbling from your mouth?

Bile

Knight
real tho

Quit trying to argue with him. You're talking to the person, that will defend until his last dying breath, that a handful of people with bugged Hybrid armor is fair to the whole shard. It's just a matter of time before he comes in with his "scientific facts" about how a noob with 5 tamed trained mongbats can do just as much damage, and you're a noob if you can't take people out with them.

Wiggle around? I've flat out told you that I won't duel you with a mage. You claim that I can't win without 300m in gear, so why are you afraid to test that theory? Is it because you don't actually believe the shit dribbling from your mouth?

WHA WHA WHA IM SO GOOD THAT I CAN"T PLAY A MAGE. You off screened from me 6 times while you attacked me in town (1v1) already today redlined (2 fights... then cry when I gank you.

Verizoth.jpg

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Human psychology never ceases to amaze me. The kid who needed to run and beg for help against a dexxer wielding a Pitchfork of Force still has it in him to talk shit. Simply fascinating.