UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

An overdue welcome home...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
An overdue welcome home...

As many of you might have noticed a long time admin has returned home.

Alkiser (aka my little brother IRL) has returned to the shard and will be doing a much needed overhaul of a lot of the staffing systems on the shard.

We expect there will be staff turnover at nearly every level due to this transformation and we do ask for your patience during this period. We know there have been some less than stellar encounters with staff as of late and we expect that we will be resolving these problems as quickly as possible.

Thank you all for your patience and thank you for your continued support.

Thank's for coming home Alk... it's been a while and you were missed.

Alkiser

Administrator
Re: An overdue welcome home...

Thanks for the warm welcome brother, good to be back. Lots of work to do however!

Awesome,
Maybe now we can figure out which seer helped the guild ??? after I killed them all at Wrong LVL 4 and changed the 5 poisen elementals to one ancient lich as soon as I killed them all and they came back on alts, psst! For some reason, the Posien Ele's have never returned :(

I saw the Seer pop and and give a [e LOL and then poof, gone poisens! I saw you lonestar, I saw you :)

and Parliament, thanks for the G-Heals with 7+ charges, cha-ching! and Ryan, what spawn drops G-heals wands with 7 charges?

.nem0

Page

Vendor Man said:
Awesome,
Maybe now we can figure out which seer helped the guild ??? after I killed them all at Wrong LVL 4 and changed the 5 poisen elementals to one ancient lich as soon as I killed them all and they came back on alts, psst! For some reason, the Posien Ele's have never returned :(

I saw the Seer pop and and give a [e LOL and then poof, gone poisens! I saw you lonestar, I saw you :)

and Parliament, thanks for the G-Heals with 7+ charges, cha-ching! and Ryan, what spawn drops G-heals wands with 7 charges?

i dunno, but i have multiple 8 charge ones.

and welcome back alk :).