UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

An exception to the third party desciplinary schedule

Re: An exception to the third party desciplinary schedule

Im with Dingus, I've witnessed Zorak playing without PlayUO on a regular Vanilla Razor and UO2D client. And he still WTFPWNT everybody.

He is that good, its the fact that he got lazy and used PlayUO to do stuff he COULD have manually done, but didnt feel the need to. He also never used it to do stuff outside the normal realm of the client, I.E. Speedhacking, Odd China Heal Spams, etc etc, he only really used it to cut down his ping to the LOWEST possible point he could.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Nottheking;300759 said:
Personally, without z0rak, I think it's just about no question. Sure, he loses the occasional duel, but no one simply goes indefinitely without losing; it applies to every single competitive sport or game, and would also apply here.

Also, according to this (found by the bridge leading west out of Britain in Felucca) Shake is, in fact, the best. :p

so according to your chart serrano is in fact the 12th best pvper, meaning he could own anyone of us. Jee.... that leaderboard is not very accurate since it's based on tourneys, and we don't have those that often.

Nottheking;300759 said:
Personally, without z0rak, I think it's just about no question. Sure, he loses the occasional duel, but no one simply goes indefinitely without losing; it applies to every single competitive sport or game, and would also apply here.

Also, according to this (found by the bridge leading west out of Britain in Felucca) Shake is, in fact, the best. :p

You know what, he may have the most wins, but if you take a look at ld.stn.wn the ratio is better. Its just means he hasn't dueled as often. With 21 more wins to equal shakes 54, he would be around 6 losses.

Whats the information from anyways? The duel tournaments we've had here?

Naddict

Sorceror

Those leaderboards only represent 1v1 tournaments held since the original tournament code was added.

Dingus-demise;300870 said:
Correct, I think there were a couple of people in ATHF for a little while that did use Playuo, I just can't remember their names.
Ah, yes, David Letterman! THAT'S the name I forgot to mention, because I couldn't remember your name. My apologies. :p
Dingus-demise;300870 said:
I still believe Zorak would have demolished just about everyone even without playuo.
Yes, the "just about" being key words there. He's definitely good, it's just that he's not truly god-like when restricted to "mortal" programs. It's the difference from being able to usually hold his own against the likes of Shake and Septar, and being able to wtfpwn 99% of other PvP'ers in 1v1, to being able to solo most entire GUILDS without really breaking a sweat.
luigi-demise;300916 said:
so according to your chart serrano is in fact the 12th best pvper, meaning he could own anyone of us. Jee.... that leaderboard is not very accurate since it's based on tourneys, and we don't have those that often.
(continued)
ParagonDancer;300982 said:
You know what, he may have the most wins, but if you take a look at ld.stn.wn the ratio is better. Its just means he hasn't dueled as often. With 21 more wins to equal shakes 54, he would be around 6 losses.
Yeah, I didn't think it was terribly accurate on its own. I was merely presenting a single piece of evidence that actually would back up the claim given by NonhumSub that Shake was the "best" PvP'er. As Naddict said (and I had been thinking) that only applies to the 1v1 tournaments held since they gave us the current implementation, so it's only a tiny slice of the PvP pie.

stalker-demise;300919 said:
To Nottheking: I think he was talking about Shake's friends from R.W here.
I keep hearing that, over and over again... I've been a member of ATHF for what, around a year or so, (if memory serves me right, around 410-420 days) and all along that time, R.W's have been fair game. Sure, there was an ATHF-R.W. alliance, but that was YEARS ago.

If Shake's bitter about PlayUO, my guess is that he's thinking that there are still players, and that he's upset about the edge it could/would give them over him.

snell

Sorceror

im not bitter, or mad at anyone, people just like to show me things :p

im not excusing anyone of anything especially not Eskeshehir he is trashy, just saying its very possible

i dont have the best win to loss ratio, but i have won the most tournys

i really regret saying anything and you are all taking this out of context

Dingus-demise;301158 said:
Whatever you can even comprehend.

Except Super Mario Kart for SNES.

I am undefeated since I was about 8 years old. I promise.

luigi-demise;301162 said:
right... Dingus master of the universe, and anything logical. Got it.
:eek:
The real shame is that very little in the universe actually has anything remotely to do with logic. :p

Dingus-demise;301263 said:
That's balanced out by the whooping I'd give you in Tetris Attack.
I could take you in Super Smash Bros. ('64, Melee, or even Brawl, I'd bet) and I could take you in StarCraft... guaranteed if you were sober at the time. (unless you somehow happen to be Asian, and I missed that; then you might stand a chance)

Horus Sek

Wanderer

I am just starting on Demise and am happy to see that you have these rules in place.

Thank You! :)

swazzy

Wanderer

What is a modded version of razor, or a Vanilla version. Or any other Razor related version.... How do i know which on i have and which one are bad and good. Enlight me plz

lordwolfx

Knight

Nottheking;300759 said:

Shade is still ranked 13th lol