UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

An Corp The High Five!!!!!

marshallFLA

Wanderer
2slick4u said:
just straight up play, no bs tamer pvp, bola's, pots, and all other pvp gayness. ...*sigh* I want UOG pre-wipe back... =(

hah. a staff member said that. its a great idea. do it? make pots require stam to use. make bolas require tactics. and, remove pet bonding. fix uo.

Namonaki

Wanderer
I dont agree with the pots=stam thing since theres an entire pot specifically to recover your stam when your at 0, but i your at 0, you wouldnt be able to use it? However, I do believe bolas should require tactics, and possibly give parry a chance to deflect them, and unfortunately, pet bonding sucks, but if it was taken away, many people would leave because they could no longer PvM farm with their bonded ww's. However, that may be a good thing heh ^^

marshallFLA

Wanderer
hmm... wow. im retarted:). i didnt even think of red pots. but, anyway, add something. i used to think that pots should take 10 mana, per pot, with 0 alchemy, and for every 10 pts of alchemny you have, you can take away 1 mana. so, at gm alchmeny, pots take 0 mana.
actually, without bonding, it would suck for beetles/swampys. reduce follower count to faction players to 2-3?
please fix uog:(. in mani it.

Namonaki

Wanderer
It needs one hell of an in mani. Possibly an in vas mani. Jeez, have you played SE lately? What the hell happened there? (AOS was just as bad).