UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

amtopm LEFT VAHALA

michelli2121

Sorceror
I'll end my participation of this thread with this thought:

I do find it interesting that onenmous has been defending stoltz, code blue, wargazm and susej since the day he became moderator... Despite the fact they ONLY trash talk.

susejmaster

Traveler
I'll end my participation of this thread with this thought:

I do find it interesting that onenmous has been defending stoltz, code blue, wargazm and susej since the day he became moderator... Despite the fact they ONLY trash talk.

No one has ever defended me but me, granted i do talk some shit mostly at ppl who dont play here and just bring the shard down for thier own saddness to try and be reverted back to joy, but i would say atleast 50% of my posts are inquiring about the shards rule set, selling, buying or answering questions people asked that were legit seeming.

No one has ever defended me but me, granted i do talk some shit mostly at ppl who dont play here and just bring the shard down for thier own saddness to try and be reverted back to joy, but i would say atleast 50% of my posts are inquiring about the shards rule set, selling, buying or answering questions people asked that were legit seeming.
Shut up before dwayne and i come suck your dick faggot.