UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Amnesty allowing Tet time to bypass housing limits

charlie3771

Sorceror
Im talking about new players, u know the ones in wizard caps?

Like last week a guys said in town: Are there any house spots here or are they all taken up?

I replied: Yeah I have some spots in my runebook you can place at.

He said: Big spots or little spots?

I said: 7x7

He said: Oh no I meant bigger spots.

I think the guy logged and never came back.

Not sure how this plays out in the long run... I don;t know why our numbers are down honestly.. t2a wasn;t all that great...

I think a generation got older and quit uo, and it was the last generation that even knew about UO...

Not many people younger than like 24 ever heard of this game. But hopefully people come back.

It is pointless to try to regulate this. The only people you hurt are people hoarding medium sized houses for resell, if that. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can get around the 4 house limit WITH EASE. It would be one thing if a certain player owned MULTIPLE prime real estate spots. hell, HoT was doing this for YEARSSSSSSSSSS. There isn't enough playerbase to be trying to screw someone over even though they are obviously, yet not having caught them in the act (besides a text message).

-All you have to do is this. Drop house - Change ip - Place house - Co Own a friend , or give to a fake account with a fresh ip then let him CO OWN YOU x 3, - now rinse and repeat.

or I suppose just xfer house to a friend on your dummy account and co own.

I was actually just exaggerating when I said he should be exempt from rules.. But I don't think he should have any main houses or anything dropped without a chance to get rid of them etc..

I thought that was what this past 2 months warning was for? NO ONE should be above the rules. I don't care if you donated a million dollars or you think you are the sole reason pvp exists on the shard. The only reason he has them is so he can hide in them. NO ONE needs that many, period.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I was actually just exaggerating when I said he should be exempt from rules.. But I don't think he should have any main houses or anything dropped without a chance to get rid of them etc..

Honestly man everyone's had MONTHS to chop their house numbers down to 4. Everyone. gimps post wasn't NEEDED.. Because anyone who knows or knows of tet,knows him and other greedy pigs are going to rape the rules if and when they can.

And I have seen mannny players leave because theirs like 100 maybe actives and you can barely find a 15x15 without searching for weeks unless ya get lucky. (this is why I started finding larger spots for newbs back when I was doing it) Shouldn't be like that unless we have a population in the high hundreds+

GimpCent

Knight

I agree, I dont want Tets houses to be dropped or anyone else's but he had amnesty just like everyone else. He choose to hide his houses when legit players off loaded the houses via selling.

He shouldn't be rewarded for trying to break the rules furthermore well others get their houses dropped because they may not know English. We do have non English speaking players as you know from staffing.

Prob because some of the righteous players have dropped houses they don't need. And that new dirt patch fix I'm sure helped. 18x18s will never be readily available here.. People can't help their greed even in a fucking video game.

That dirt patch did help on one. I can't even argue against that lol. The other two were from just running around. Not sure how long they had been empty. Just saying it is easy to find housing.

I personally only own one personal house. That is the closest one to the docks. Love that house![/quote]