UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

amish_ned / Beer Run / Johnny Cupcake / Ramses No.3

Predator591

Wanderer
amish_ned;1983473 said:
me? ill duel you? you wont win and you will just rage more, but whatever. If i was you id stfu, not afk in your wittle house and pray I dont take your shit talk serious.

just take the ass kickin kid and zip it..

grudge me then, put up some gold you pussy

johnny cupcakes;1983472 said:
2v2 a mil per person

aim- nebraskaabricks

will do

DeViiaNt

Knight
Re: amish_ned / Beer Run / Johnny Cupcake / Ramses No.3

OH MUH GAWD RAAAAAAAGE!!! Because you reallllly know me and what I play ;]

I've probably killed you as well ;D

Predator591

Wanderer

patience johnny our fucking deal is done, you have to wait till 2morrow for this fight now stfu.

doubt it deviant too much weeaboo bullshit all around you for you to be any good.

and a lawyer you going to accept a duel or are you going to shut the fuck up.

Predator591;1983501 said:
patience johnny our fucking deal is done, you have to wait till 2morrow for this fight now stfu.

doubt it deviant too much weeaboo bullshit all around you for you to be any good.

and a lawyer you going to accept a duel or are you going to shut the fuck up.

I'll 2v2 now for 5 mil each person, 20 mil all together.

Predator591

Wanderer
i dont have that kind of money i live in a 9 11, i dont fucking masturbate over pixels like you nerd fucks.

were dueling 2v2 2morrow for 2 mil per team

and it looks like a lawyer is all fucking talk.

that means i can call you a fat bitch all day reign

Predator591;1983492 said:
you have no reason to be in this thread, get out the pvp section, you trammy fuck.
SERIOUS FUCKING PVP SHIT ONLY IN THIS FORUM!

WE KEEP IT FUCKING GANGSTER, 1997 MMORPG STYLE BITCHES.

YA'LL BEST BACK THE FUCK UP FO' YOU GET SMACKED THE FUCK UP.

a lawyer

Sorceror

Predator591;1983412 said:
lawyer i would like to know where you live irl

I currently reside in the Tampa Bay Area (that's Florida). Was that helpful? Did you also want my address, SSN, license number, etc.? Are you coming to kill me I R L? I'll do you one better and give you a tip... my dobies love those little coctail weiners. If you throw enough of those around the yard it may actually increase your odds of getting close to me. The rest is up to you but I'd suggest killing me, otherwise i'll get the satisfaction of taking you and your family for all they are worth and you really, really don't want that.

I'll end with "rage more" and "thread of the year"

Predator591;1983511 said:
and it looks like a lawyer is all fucking talk.

that means i can call you a fat bitch all day reign

Umm, well Predator... the beauty of the internet is you can sit there on your chair and call people names/make idle threats/etc on the forums all day long. Isn't it great?

FWIW I get paid to talk.

Crafter

Sorceror

a lawyer;1983528 said:
I currently reside in the Tampa Bay Area (that's Florida). Was that helpful? Did you also want my address, SSN, license number, etc.? Are you coming to kill me I R L? I'll do you one better and give you a tip... my dobies love those little coctail weiners. If you throw enough of those around the yard it may actually increase your odds of getting close to me. The rest is up to you but I'd suggest killing me, otherwise i'll get the satisfaction of taking you and your family for all they are worth and you really, really don't want that.

Umm, well Predator... the beauty of the internet is you can sit there on your chair and call people names/make idle threats/etc on the forums all day long. Isn't it great?

FWIW I get paid to talk.

SNIPED!!!! *sigh* i think this is getting as bad as that king of jehlom thread =/

Predator591

Wanderer

a lawyer;1983528 said:

FWIW I get paid to talk.

so in short its basically you pussing out of a grudge in game and also you not supplying me with your address so i can kill you.

Wes-hybrid

Sorceror

Idle threats over losing your pixels that you "don't masturbate" over. Not only that, but unless you're a big guy or a really good fighter, I would put my money on lawyer.

Predator591;1983292 said:
Calling you pathetic faggots out, any of you idiots want to 2v2 or 1v1 for gold?

message here.

im Beer Run ill fight u for a mil a duel

Predator591

Wanderer

well your a dumb fuck, its not about pixels its about time so shut your fucking stupid face up.

a lawyer

Sorceror

Predator591;1983534 said:
so in short its basically you pussing out of a grudge in game and also you not supplying me with your address so i can kill you.

I'm not sure what "pussing out of a grudge in game" means... what are you asking me to do? Generally we try to be coherent here on the UOG forums but we can certainly make an exception for you.

Oh and if you read your thread title you'll realize I'm not the one who killed you. I will, however, make your house a regular stop for me.

You kill a lot of people IRL huh? You're one BAMF. Were you planning on any sort of weapon or were you just going to overpower me with your huge muscles and pummel me?