UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

amish_ned / Beer Run / Johnny Cupcake / Ramses No.3

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: amish_ned / Beer Run / Johnny Cupcake / Ramses No.3

I hope this guy isn't the Axer "Axel" he is not very impressive....

Apparently not as much as you like to masturbate to randomly dropped flames that are about effective as a screen door on a submarine. Now waddle back to Middle School before someone makes you shit in your diaper from an actual flame.

Simon Cowell;1984972 said:
Apparently not as much as you like to masturbate to randomly dropped flames that are about effective as a screen door on a submarine. Now waddle back to Middle School before someone makes you shit in your diaper from an actual flame.

Good comeback untill the shit in your diaper part, overall 8/10.

Vas Griffith;1984983 said:
Good comeback untill the shit in your diaper part, overall 8/10.

It is what it is.

Anonymity breeds bravery.

Every time someone says something stupid like he did I view them as a 1 year old. I then search the pic forum out of curiosity just to see what hey look like and then laugh at them trying to act tough and being 12.

Sticky Hamster

Sorceror

Predator591;1983345 said:
amish and beer, repeatedly afk killed my chars while in my house, every time i came out they would run up to their house 2v1. They sat outside casting eq and ms and casting from the door for about 15 minutes.

Johnny and Ramses trapped me inbetween a wall after i was running back from amish's house, ganked me killed my beetle and continued to talk shit while i was dead for about 5 minutes.

I ran back to my house and amish and beer were there again trying to afk kill my other chars.

PICSORITDIDNTHAPPENYOUSTUPIDFUCKINRAGER!!

ps 2v1 is easy....

peteliv

Knight

lol goth is such a fucking retard i swear

almost as bad as this thread