UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

AMC: The Walking Dead

lukin69

Knight
http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/the-walking-dead-season-2-trailer-from-comic-con

i cant wait...anyone else watching this masterpeice of television horrordrama?

Im not typically a zombie fan, but this was one of the best new shows ive watched in a long time. Lets hope season 2 is as good at season 1 is.

lukin69

Knight
The story line and acting were great. Ive got super high hopes for season two. From watching the trailer, it looks like it will be on par. Usually dont see these kind of makeup effects on a tv show. The lead makeups effect guy said in an interview, that doing the first season was more like doing 6 mini theatrical movies with the budget and effects they used. Jus' good (and gorey) stuff all around. The creepy zombie in park that rick goes back and shoots in the first or second episode still haunts my dreams...

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
I just started getting into it, and it indeed is awsome... was never a big fan of zombie series but this is deff worth it. Now time to go rent the whole season 1 series to catch up to season 2 lol.

a lawyer

Sorceror
1st time ive ever seen the show (actually rarely watch tv) - thought it was really, really well done but what's with the overly stereotypical horror movie black guy named t-dog?

End of tonights episode = wtf.
MFW

Not a bad idea to bring a fatty along for the ride! I can't help but think they should have thought out the exit strategy from the trailer.

a lawyer

Sorceror
Ya man, wasnt done editing but i got ya - im gonna go download the first season - i love zombie movies... prolly seen every one ever made

a lawyer

Sorceror
It did bother me how nonchalant the old vet guy was about the whole situation - not necessarily the finding a cure thing but wouldn't you at least block out the windows at night so no light gets out? FFS I would totally survive a zombie apoc.

lukin69

Knight
It did bother me how nonchalant the old vet guy was about the whole situation - not necessarily the finding a cure thing but wouldn't you at least block out the windows at night so no light gets out? FFS I would totally survive a zombie apoc.

Yeh I agree. Kind of wondering if maybe he has a hidden redneck arsenal or something. The farm is not looking like that great of a place to hold out after zday. Certainly not very defensible. Just five miles away there is a massive horde of zombies...seems a bit reckless.

Chick on the horse is a badass though...and quite hot. I wouldnt mind repopulating the earth with her :p

Wtf is up with that thick accent he had in the opener? He didn't have that before.

I swear to god his wife pisses me off so bad. Stupid slut.

I didn't know he was British. His accent just seemed incredibly thick on the first episode of this season. Way more than last season. He seemed to correct it in the second episode though.

And what has the guy that shot his son been on before? The one with the screwy eyes. I know he's been on something else I just can't place it.