UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Alternatives to Razor

drewloomer

Wanderer
Alternatives to Razor

Is it possible to log on to UOG:H without using Razor? I've tried simply editing the Login.cfg file and adding the hybrid server and port as listed in the connect guide, but it hangs when I try to log in. Does anyone know what exactly Razor is doing besides changing the login server?

The reason I ask is because I'm trying to get UO run on Ubuntu 9.04, and while I can get UO to run fine, I've spent hours trying to get the .NET framework to install with little success (required to install Razor). Trying to circumvent Razor all together if possible.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Vek

Sorceror
Re: Alternatives to Razor

Sallos, Krioss, PlayUO, UOGateway, ConnectUO

The last three im not 100% on but theyre worth giving a shot if the others dont work ;)

Trevor

Knight

Vek;1893461 said:
Sallos, Krioss, PlayUO, UOGateway, ConnectUO

The last three im not 100% on but theyre worth giving a shot if the others dont work ;)
what fez said first 3 are all the same thing connectuo doesn't work anymore and i am not sure on UOGateway. I remember when Mr. fixit went missing wonder were he end up

W

whispers

malloc;1893537 said:
Thanks for that. Looks like it could be a pain to get it going, but I'll have to give it a try.

works alright, but i can't get ctrl+<key> hotkeys working :)