UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

all kill etc.

ultek

Wanderer
all kill etc.

Hey, i've got problem with commands...

I've got tamed pets (got 100% taming, 0% al) and when I tamed a pet (like a hind or smthn) it doesn't react to "all kill" command (i've got no target)...

so i thought it's 0% al problem. i've leveled up magery to about 93% and the same goes for summoned creatures.... could someone help me with that "all kill" issue? why it's not working?

thanks, cheers.

Re: all kill etc.

Make sure you are not using punctuation. make sure there is not a space before your all kill. make sure there is only one space in between the words all and kill. Make sure you are standing next to, or at least pretty close to your pets when trying to give the command.

The animal lore thing COULD be a problem, but I've never made a tamer without lore, so I cant say for sure. That would not explain about the summoned pets though.

ultek

Wanderer

Cynical Machine 2.0;1990391 said:
Make sure you are not using punctuation. make sure there is not a space before your all kill. make sure there is only one space in between the words all and kill. Make sure you are standing next to, or at least pretty close to your pets when trying to give the command.

i'm sure i'm typing that correctly and standing next to pet...

funny thing is that when I click a pet and got that small command gump, when i select "Command: Kill" or even "Command: Follow" I still don't have posibility to target anything.... (doesn't matter if i'm doing this with tamed animal or summoned creature).... ;/

ultek

Wanderer

7.0.3.0 onboard and still nothing...

i'm really confused ;/

d'oh i downloaded sallos and it's working well on sallos... what the hell ;/

ultek

Wanderer

ploki;1990467 said:
you need animal lore to control your pets.

as I said - summoned ones (fire ele, water ele) wasn't working too.

but i solved the problem.

i just removed "desktop" folder, restarted uo and things seems ok now... :)