UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Alchy Tournament

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
I find it funny that there aren't very many post on here. I guess people aren't very fond of events that require even a little PvP skill.

Folken1

Sorceror
alchy tournys have a more limited playerbase than most of the other events i have done, with no magic armor allowed it should give dexers more of a chance. but despite the fact there are few posts i have a feeling there will be a good turnout here ina couple of hours

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
And about the limited player base I don't find that true. Remember your archer event? I doubt some people have ever even played an archer but they just made it for your event because the knew that it was a matter of luck. And all they had to do was attack last and hope that they shot more accurate or faster than the other person.

Folken1

Sorceror
MANY PEOPLE SHOWED UP ! PROLLY ON 3 CHARS EACH ! THE BOMB THROWING WAS FIERCE BUT AFTER ALL THE BOMBS EXPLODED THERE WAS ONLY ONE MAN STANDING. Illuminatist

CONGRATS TO Illuminatist for winning 1st place and getting 5mil!
2nd place and 2.5mil went to a neon whistle
3rd place winning 1.5mil was EpeEPePE DeAd

Darn i missed out, not that i have ever beat the top 3 in alchy duels but shit dropped from an airplane has to land on someone some time or another.

Maybe i will be on for the next one.