UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Albion Online

No one gives a shit what people think about them on an online video game other than yourself... rofl, youve been trying new games for like 8 years now, get a fucking life rofl

I've tried Darkfall... and what else? Good try, bro. I can't take you seriously, all I can think of is the chubby little 17 year old trying to act thug in pictures.

Shows how fucking ignorant you are, they put a shitload of effort into pvp and revolving everything around pvp. It was made by the creator of UO with a ton of different styles that UO had. Go eat a dick, no one knows you irl.
PVP: Consensual with Open PVP flags, zones, and Guild Warfare.

taken from their homepage website.

consensual pvp eh? kinda gay eh? only instanced and predetermined battles eh? not like killing teh noobs at the graveyard eh? yea seems much fun eh

Bottom line, there is no open world full loot pvp such as in ultima online. It caters to the young and casual RP fan base, and is literally trammel 2.0 combat systems.

If you say otherwise, you just confirmed you're gay and jet fuel can melt steel beams.

RaRae

Page
canadian, eh?

There is full loot actually, matter of fact I died in the dungeon the other day and got looted by some fag boys took all my best items and my fucking horse.

and believe it or not there are zones in UO, who woulda thought... called guard zones and gay ass safe zones ie. valhalla

No one gives a shit what people think about them on an online video game other than yourself... rofl, youve been trying new games for like 8 years now, get a fucking life rofl
I've tried Darkfall... and what else? Good try, bro. I can't take you seriously, all I can think of is the chubby little 17 year old trying to act thug in pictures.

i bet if you both met irl youd both blow each other out of hatred.

WaRgAzM

Knight
Shroud wound up being pretty terrible. tried the Elder scrolls bs and logged off in about 15 minutes. fuck rat tail fetch quests. as far as Albions graphics I think they look pretty damn refreshing. Almost as if Uo and diablo had a kid. Kind of diggin it. Mostly I just love the Camera angle. This is how games should be played imo.