UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Again

New Deity

Wanderer
Re: Again

D-Nox;765816 said:
Yea its like one day the person wakes up and say: "oh... my life sucks... im not a winner.... ill have to shoot everybody and then shoot myself. "
wtf man....

well said brotha. btw we still up for that howl-bashing fest at my place tomorrow? i'll supply the darts, you print howl pictures to shoot at.

D-Nox

Knight

New Deity;765880 said:
there's no shootings in the work place or at schools or insane crap like that in italy ffs. all the shit similar to what is referred to in this thread comes from either revenge against the government or mob shootings. that IS the worst we get here. it's bad, not horrible. but still it's not cause the people here wake up insane like most americans do.

damn.... if you keep this way ill soon be asking you on a date.

Skuzoid

Wanderer

Your nation supported mass exterminations during the second world war. Shippings its own residents to be executed because of their race, sexual preference, educational background, etc. How the fuck can you cry about a work place shooting when your nation is responsible for genocide going back 2 millennium. Your nation is far more screwed up then the USA could ever hope to be. Wanna talk about the "holy" roman empire, religious genocide, origination of anti-smitism, cosa nostra, and those wonderful crusades started by pope urban II, over 900 years ago?? Hell the muslims hate all whites because of the shit your country did to them.

didnt the mafia invent workplace violence and murders?!!

D-Nox

Knight

Skuzoid;765925 said:
Your nation supported mass exterminations during the second world war. Shippings its own residents to be executed because of their race, sexual preference, educational background, etc. How the fuck can you cry about a work place shooting when your nation is responsible for genocide going back 2 millennium. Your nation is far more screwed up then the USA could ever hope to be. Wanna talk about the "holy" roman empire, religious genocide, origination of anti-smitism, cosa nostra, and those wonderful crusades started by pope urban II, over 900 years ago?? Hell the muslims hate all whites because of the shit your country did to them.

didnt the mafia invent workplace violence and murders?!!

you are mixing two completely diferent things dude.
plz stop. your are making yourself look dumb

Skuzoid

Wanderer

D-Nox;765930 said:
you are mixing two completely diferent things dude.
plz stop. your are making yourself look dumb

how am i making myself look dumb by pointing out that the USA is no where near as fucked up as italy. its laughable an italian can say with a strait face his nations has no work place violence, they invented it.

New Deity

Wanderer

Skuzoid;765937 said:
how am i making myself look dumb by pointing out that the USA is no where near as fucked up as italy. its laughable an italian can say with a strait face his nations has no work place violence, they invented it.

face it. you lose. there's alot of americans on this forum and i guarafuckentee that most will have to admit that the US is by far the shittiest, craziest place to have a god damn peaceful life. and there's no way you can say that italy is as bad as that. WE HAVE A WHOLE CITY ON WATER FFS. with GONDOLAS AND SHIT. the closest your country will come to that is to have a whole city called McDonalds or someshit. cause you're a bunch of insane people either easily manipulated or if you're smart you just cant handle living in such a shitty country that you just have to go out and shoot random people before you pop urself in the brain.

Skuzoid

Wanderer

yeah just dismiss the shit your nation has done and continue to bash america. nothing anyone says will change your mind because your blinded by either hatred or ignorance.

btw if it wasnt for americans winning WWII, kicking your grandfathers candy ass you wouldnt have the internet let alone the freedom of speech to post whatever is on your feeble mind.

DoubleA

Sorceror

Most Americans don't take the initiative to make sure they can defend themselves. Police can't prevent a crime five minutes after you've been shot. 96% of American States (Excepting Illinois and my home state of WI) have concealed carry laws, take advantage of them. We're working on it in WI, (I'm a member at ICarry.org and the open carry movement, I prefer open carry myself.) and I know Illinois recently had one of their first official open carry picnics this spring.

http://www.taurususa.com/video-theJudge.cfm

I'll be picking one of these up in the next year or so, the ability to use .410 rounds is a major plus for self defense, can even mix the chamber. An armed nation is a respectful nation. =)

D-Nox

Knight

Skuzoid;765937 said:

well,
define fucked up please.

its not about whos country is better or worse.
i just didnt figure out yet why this speccific case occurs that often in the US.
sociologically speaking i guess....

New Deity;765943 said:
face it. you lose. there's alot of americans on this forum and i guarafuckentee that most will have to admit that the US is by far the shittiest, craziest place to have a god damn peaceful life. and there's no way you can say that italy is as bad as that. WE HAVE A WHOLE CITY ON WATER FFS. with GONDOLAS AND SHIT. the closest your country will come to that is to have a whole city called McDonalds or someshit. cause you're a bunch of insane people either easily manipulated or if you're smart you just cant handle living in such a shitty country that you just have to go out and shoot random people before you pop urself in the brain.

lol you sun are a fucking moron you have no clue about living in the USA
go bake to watching the propaganda you call news!

P.S. venus is a SHIT HOLE

New Deity

Wanderer

Hillbilly Homer;765971 said:
lol you sun are a fucking moron you have no clue about living in the USA
go bake to watching the propaganda you call news!

P.S. venus is a SHIT HOLE

it's venice you cock sucking pimp. you have a tiny IQ tho and so i refuse to argue further on the subject.