UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Advanced Notice: Publish 76

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror
Re: Advanced Notice: Publish 76

Ryan;1461555 said:
Unfortunately no.

We'll be utilizing about every ounce of hardware resources during this time.

Sorry.

When will you be letting us know whats going down in the pub 76 Ryan?

Peniku

Page

Go_Ask_Alice;1461766 said:
When will you be letting us know whats going down in the pub 76 Ryan?

There will be a Book on donation store, u pay 5 dolars, and they give you a Book in game with the changes =]

Cronus3166

Sorceror

Peniku;1461859 said:
There will be a Book on donation store, u pay 5 dolars, and they give you a Book in game with the changes =]

Quick someone buy it and let us know :D

Messiah0503

Wanderer

ill buy it and then everyone paypals me a dollar and ill email you whats going down. That way you only pay a dollar for the book.kk....

Marker

Sorceror

Secret updates-ish I wanna know whats gonna change the RP island would be sexy new place to check out or some of the things in the polls section would be fun but either way I am excited. However, I am sad the server may be down for a long period time cause that means I might have to venture out into the sun*(shudder)*. Either way once again very excited big updates mean good things :-D.

Un4

Knight

im sure the update was what was going on on the test shard? did anyone play on it and notice anything?

A Walrus

Wanderer

why aren't we being informed what the publish is going to be... i dont see any point in not telling us :[

Cronus3166

Sorceror

A Walrus;1463329 said:
why aren't we being informed what the publish is going to be... i dont see any point in not telling us :[

Maybe its a father's day present, so they don't want to tell us till the very last minute?

I, like others would like to know when they plan on starting the update. That way if its mid-day I could have a cook-out instead of just ordering pizza :p

Faithless

Wanderer

I'd kind of like to know why we don't deserve to know what is going to be implemented, I've seen a few posts where you say things to the taste of "Actually your wrong, but thanks all the same" in re: to people speculating what's going to change.

I think its natural for such speculation as we are not informed what is going on and we are the player base for which this changes will effect, is it not only fair?

not sure if this is relevant, but ryan announced that the changes will be implemented in "phases." When will this process occur? On the first post he says Friday or Saturday, so i'm assuming they will begin today sometime.

GradGT

Sorceror

LOL PLEASE DONT CHANGE PVP

i just gave my friend a speech on why hybrid is cool cause they aren't constantly changing the pvp like osi did. so if you change it youll make me look like a total ass. so please dont, thanks!