UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Advance notice due to Daylight savings time change

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

Advance notice due to Daylight savings time change

For tonight, (ie, until I reset the clock right after serverwars), Serverwars will be one hour late today.

Just an fyi.

G8Keeper

Wanderer
Re: Advance notice due to Daylight savings time change

kiawonk said:
nice warning you gave us 5 minutes before restart but then you cut it short by abot 4 minutes

since you just started, and are obviously unpleased with what you have found so far, why not just go somewhere else ? Every post out of you so far has been nothing but derision and negativity. We don't need it.

Elf

Sorceror

Yeah man. Just for that, I think Asayre needs to give us all a free month of game time.

camper

Sorceror

Elf said:
Yeah man. Just for that, I think Asayre needs to give us all a free month of game time.

A free month? That's it?? Well, I *DEMAND* a free YEAR!

:)

Elf

Sorceror

Whoa, hold on there. Let's not go overboard!

psz

Administrator

No no, free sounds good to me.

Hell, I'll give you TWO.

*RETROACTIVELY*

Khephren

Knight

late or before? i hAD SW before :) at 12 instead of 1.... but hey was fun, for once i wasnt too tired to attend it.... and i almost.... almost killed a newbie... i was too stoned :p

The lorax

Wanderer

kiawonk said:
whoa whoa whoa , its just a little constructive critisism g8 dont take it personally ive played osi, ive played the other free shards,Hell ive made my own shard .so far this is the best all around. just trying to protect what i have come to love. Like elf said professional, tested to make sure it works not just a bunch of scripts thrown in there and run them thats why i like it here. when you stray from that it becomes a cause for major concern on my part (or heck throw all you have made away ,trash it and run this f-er in the ground its none of my business just thought i give you my opinion.) OH i found your reaper forest lost everything there ,took me a week to recover, 1 because i was so pissed to find that many reapers in one spot , 2 because i broke my keyboard in two Whats the deal ,don't remeber that on osi.

word...no harm is admitting it was crappy

of course they don't have to because it is free like 50,000 other shards

I play this shard cause it has a population...and a large one...not because its free

free or not...admins have a responsibility...I said my piece....peace

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer

how constructive is it when It was 5 mins for server restart, not 5 mins until the restart, and, not only that, this is a thread from months ago for the other daylight savings time change?

Status
Not open for further replies.