UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Admin appericateing thread.

lmfao how many players online though? heavy smoker youre a waste
400-500 players average, plus people are ALWAYS selling donation items on the shard.. I'm stating facts tell me how I am a waste for making truthful comments? You think these servers would still be around if they weren't making money? The best advice I can give you is to get a fucking life, these servers and forums wont be around forever bud

You think Hybrid is keeping UOGAMERS alive? Sadly mistaken.. This is demise right now randomly, population goes up a lot more also. Need I state any more facts?

MelodyTFA

Squire
Item based PVP? That is every hybrid players dream!
Seriously its horrible...... items based, stat boost, scrypts. Probably why people crying about hybrid armor where right to be CONCERNED..... was opening a door to horrible demise pvp...........Too bad because if they deleted trammel might average out the playing field(so you could actually encounter people of all skills/items ....... Now you go to felucia its like 1 lethal poison arrow your dead from the same guy who dosnt even have a computer screen just runs hes char with a scrypt on a hardrive