UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Additional Changes

M

Mark

Additional Changes

- Parrying changed to OSI Pre-AOS specfication. For example, with 100.0 Parrying skill and a Chaos shield, you will absorb 32 damage from ranged weapons and 16 damage from melee attacks (Assuming the shield is fully repaired).
- Parrying will now be checked before armor absorbtion (as per Pre-AOS spec), saving your armor from the brunt of the damage and unnecessary wear.
- Chance to parry is now ParrySkill / 2.

M

Mark

ghettopunkers said:
This is the worst thing to happen to this shard, FYI - be a fencer with 125 dex and a gm spear "for the win!"
:confused: Is there any basis for this opinion?

EDIT: I'm guessing you died to a dexxer because you are too cheap to wear armor.

EDIT 2: I hope you aren't referring to these changes, because they won't be active until 3:30AM EST. I think you are in the wrong thread, hater.

Obe[IC]

Wanderer
It simply means GM Weapons won't do as much damage. Vanqs4tw man. All the way ;)

Damage will be "minorly" smaller - But you won't really notice it that much with the buff on die rolls. Essentially, dexxers will have an indefinite fighting chance now - especially in well planned groups ;)

R

Ryan

ghettopunkers said:
This is the worst thing to happen to this shard, FYI - be a fencer with 125 dex and a gm spear "for the win!"

A guy with two whole posts lets us know he speaks for the whole shard!

Smart guy's 4tw!

Gogarth

Wanderer
Yay! So if I'm not mistaken parry is acually a skill worth getting now? Great work on the new skill updates, the weapon changes are awsome so I doubt this will be any worse!

JasonU

Wanderer
Wow, to see characters running around with "metal" armor and holding shields......OMG *Has one of those Ashton Kucher Flash Backs*

Arkainen

Sorceror
Being able to block Projectile Spells ( MA, FB, EB, MS ) Would help it out a bit also.. Not full damage block, but a little bit off of it.. But this is a good start on it.

rajuncajun2207 said:
Wow, to see characters running around with "metal" armor and holding shields......OMG *Has one of those Ashton Kucher Flash Backs*
it can't be that good...can it? *remembers fondly the days of seeing people actually wear metal*