UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Addicted???

Momoney

Sorceror
Re: Addicted???

Thought maybe I was a terrible neighbor....lol
He sold his house and then appeared to fall of the face of the earth or into a supermassive black hole or white hole....ooops

wkstrm

Lord

Actually, Addicted still plays here. He just changed nick and all he does now is farm mongbats outside Del.

Mikey

Sorceror

I've been in contact with him, he has been doing a lot of volunteer work, and has moved from Arizona. He is not around as much, nearly as much, as he used to be, and has really no time for UO/WoW or anything. All I know is he is enjoying the nice cold weather.. I know I sure don't like it.
I don't know if you remember me, I was Vincent Vega of GAY, mikeydood, mike, etc. I have since quit this game, but I still look at the forums once in awhile to see who still plays. It's kinda sad that I don't see too many people from GAY :p

Mikey;1793583 said:
I've been in contact with him, he has been doing a lot of volunteer work, and has moved from Arizona. He is not around as much, nearly as much, as he used to be, and has really no time for UO/WoW or anything. All I know is he is enjoying the nice cold weather.. I know I sure don't like it.
I don't know if you remember me, I was Vincent Vega of GAY, mikeydood, mike, etc. I have since quit this game, but I still look at the forums once in awhile to see who still plays. It's kinda sad that I don't see too many people from GAY :p

i was about to say the exact same thing.