UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Addicted? Here are some symptoms.

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer
Re: Addicted? Here are some symptoms.

just for u johnny... o and maybe tribal :D (and yes i know it's a shitty webcam pic)

Attachments

• afa.jpg
    afa.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 38

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

johnny cupcakes;1835360 said:

so basically what ur saying is ur arms are as tiny as they were in 2005.

Suriv

Sorceror

His face is like that because of a long night with Tribal, of course.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Sharp Dragon;1835405 said:
even this guy?

Especially would be more right!

This thread is very lolicious guys :) If I may make a small comment tho out of respect for everyone, I have some trouble akcnowleding the ear tubes.. or earrings if you still call em like that. Maybe I'm just old, but I dont understand why you'd want to shove things like that in your ear. Care to explain? It cant be because it looks good, because it certainly doesnt.

I suppose its just one of those things people do, different people like different things. I guess its big in the "punk" world as of the late. All those pictures are fairly old, I haven't had my plugs (ear tubes lol) in in about 5 months. I had them to about the size of a Gatorade bottle cap, not theyre slightly bigger than a #2 pencil.

MadeInQuebec

beelzebub;1835427 said:
the ear tubes are totally l33t dawggggggggggggggggggg

Hummm alright... I guess it's just me then!

*shrugs*

MadeInQuebec

johnny cupcakes;1835428 said:
I suppose its just one of those things people do, different people like different things. I guess its big in the "punk" world as of the late. All those pictures are fairly old, I haven't had my plugs (ear tubes lol) in in about 5 months. I had them to about the size of a Gatorade bottle cap, not theyre slightly bigger than a #2 pencil.

Gatorade cap... man that's freaking huge... I think your ear expends larger than Tribal's anus... and that's something to be proud of! :D

Regardless, I guess I'm just not into it then ;)