UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Add the next sentence...

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
There are 2 rules.
1. Add only 1 sentence with your post.
2. You may not post back-to-back.

I will start it out.

Once upon a time on a server called UOGamers Hybrid. There lived a player named Bob who owned a magnificent beetle named Alfred. One day Afred went on an adventure. All the while Bob frantically checked his followers and realized he still had a chance to find his friend. Then, it hit him. Alfred was no ordinary beetle, it was what was inside his pack that made him special.

after resurrecting, bob found a hybrid mare above 525 strength but did not report to dylan on skype because dylan can't play that well.

-rhythm-

Sorceror
boom shakalaka has little for arms, hes also insecure about his charcter name and scared to tell anyone due to the verbal abuse he would then receive

at least I can make my own insults up and tom petty shouldn't speak of retards, when all he has to do is look in a mirror to meet one.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
After the penis measuring contest concluded, Bob sat silently stroking his e-go typing "showladder" until the spam queue reached 30 seconds, then he came.

Fortunately for dylan, he saw what was happening and quickly placed his face in the line of the penis to be coated in a nice new coat of cum

-rhythm-

Sorceror
LUCKILY dylan quickly moves out of the way for boomshakalaka to get a good ol facial then, i turned around asked him to 2vs2-5vs5 for gold and he quickly dodges like he was playing for the brooklyn dodgers with no name or number on his jersey

Boomshakalaka realizes that dylan has no material for himself, and then realizes why we should bring our friends into the matter when boomshakalaka only needs himself to slay the gay fat dylan.