UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Actress Draft #1 - Pick Your Actress NOW Before She Gets Taken!

Flipper

Knight
Re: Actress Draft #1 - Pick Your Actress NOW Before She Gets Taken!

cute =/= hot =/= beautiful

I prefer "cute" girls over "beautiful" girls over "hot" girls

Though I don't complain ^_^

Clover

Sorceror

"Cute" would get old for me. I prefer... who knows. I look more towards personality after awhile. Some of my past crushes/boyfriends have been not so good looking lol. I do like handsome guys though, I won't lie.

rlangermann said:
Second Pick..

Rachael Ray

She might fly under the radar... my mom and sister always watch the cooking channel, and everytime i'm back there to visit i always see her, she can cook like a madman, and i'd bang the hell out of her

Oh shit dude, i was surfin' the tv last night and saw her, i watched her cook for like 20 minuts.... lol

r33n

Knight

Spriggan said:
Oh shit dude, i was surfin' the tv last night and saw her, i watched her cook for like 20 minuts.... lol

yeah man, no joke :)

her ass is enormous too.. woowOO

Rachel's always had some curves on her. She'd be my 2nd pick also.

rlangermann said:
yeah man, no joke :)

her ass is enormous too.. woowOO

Word, and she washes her hands like every 10 seonds, and she dose it all super sexy too!

XIQJX

Wanderer

So Clover...

When you gonna post nudez? ;/

Edit: Memoirs of a Geisha is a good movie tbh.

r33n

Knight

eekamouse said:
Pictures of her ass please!

dunno if there are any man... she's not too well known.. also she's always cooking so she's facing forward.. Gotta watch the shows where she is cooking in the stove, then you can get a little glimpse of it.. also me and my mom and sister were watching a special where she toured around somewhere in europe and went to different places to eat. i was like damn gurl you nasty

selo

Wanderer

Bubbster said:
Well Since Jessica Alba was stolen from me (omg I LOVE HER :( *cry) I'll go with the cutest star.

My orignal pick was clover, but since she's just wayyyy too good for this compeitition I decided not to compare her with such pathetic girls :)

My #1 Pick: Rachel McAdams

OMFG I cant believe I forgot her. SHE IS MY DREAM BABE. Bubbster u can fuck my cock for stealing my bitch.

Hummdinger

Sorceror

Clover said:
It's all a matter of opinion and what you like. You like dumb blondes who aren't dumb because of the things they say, but are dumb because "it's just easier to act stupid" (according to simpson).

I still don't like her face. I think her best asset is her hair and chest.
wtf? I never said that.way to assume things lolol. you said she was "average" well she's not... she's way beyond average. btw I like tall brunettes, not blondes sorry :[

would you pay to have her body. ;/

Flipper

Knight

Clover said:
"Cute" would get old for me. I prefer... who knows. I look more towards personality after awhile. Some of my past crushes/boyfriends have been not so good looking lol. I do like handsome guys though, I won't lie.

Yeah obviously personality is important, but nobody here can say honestly that looks don't matter somewhat. I guess I usually choose "cute" over the others because cute girls tend to have the best personality and little cockiness.

Buonarroti

Wanderer

Buonarroti said:
Ok, screw it. I've always had a thing for tall brunettes.

With his #1 pick in the Hot as All Crazy Hell Actress Draft, Buon picks.....

..Emmanuelle Vaugier.

Not one comment on her? wow. you people are getting desensitized.

Buonarroti

Wanderer

Clover said:
I use my own brain, thanks :eek: I know guys that think less than me... but then again guys think with their third leg.

lol

Clover, I don't think with it, I just act directly on its behalf. Think of it like an actor/agent relationship. I'm trying to get it as many auditions as possible in hopes of landing a regular gig.

I also happen to work in a restaurant which requires the food network always be on one channel, and all I have to say is Racheal Ray = yummy. And I don't know one guy who thinks otherwise. Weird.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Dunno how many picks have gone by or if shes been chosen yet, My #3:

Lucy Liu