UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Account Management

Namonaki

Wanderer
I just registered my 3 accounts (1 email). All my emails got to me within a minute each, very well done Mark, thanks a lot, I needed password changes desprately heh. Good job ^^

M

Mark

munkie said:
Its been about 20minutes and still no email, how long does it usually take to get it?

Usually instantly. Make sure the email address is valid. I've been seeing a lot of people entering addresses like blah@hotmail, which won't work. The email address must be fully qualified, i.e. [email protected]

EDIT: Please don't bother entering a fake address, its pointless. If you're too lazy to register an email, just close the gump and go on with life.

snow

Wanderer
I figured out why i thought i didnt get them, its giving the email sent date of like "12/31/1969 6:00am". Just thought i would let you know. :)

M

Mark

munkie said:
I figured out why i thought i didnt get them, its giving the email sent date of like "12/31/1969 6:00am". Just thought i would let you know. :)

Strange, the server clock and smtp server clock are both fine. The code looks fine too.

Yeah very nice addition, Mark keep up the good work, I'm glad I got back into playing this game, and this server. You guys are great.

Ringo-hybrid

Sorceror
What is the procedure if u key in ur email for 2 accounts but the 3rd account did not send the information to my email to register the account and be able to change pwords. When I log into the acct again I do not get the email prompt......Help plz

drav3n

Wanderer
I sent a PM to you Mark, hope that's okay. One of my accounts won't validate, I have tried the code several times.

Scorpio X

Wanderer
I have noticed on more then one occasion the code hasn't worked, I've had to wait another two hours to try again.

JenSlade

Wanderer
In the time it took to minimize uo and open outlook the email was there. The codes work perfecft just realize that there are ZERO"S and O's so look closely as to what it is. If the code didnt work for you chances are u put a zero where a letter should be or other way around.

Scorpio X

Wanderer
JenSlade said:
In the time it took to minimize uo and open outlook the email was there. The codes work perfecft just realize that there are ZERO"S and O's so look closely as to what it is. If the code didnt work for you chances are u put a zero where a letter should be or other way around.
yea, I noticed, that tried it both ways (atleast im pretty sure i did) still didnt work, just had to wait, try again and it worked.

BigCountry

Wanderer
What happens if your codes expire? For example I logged into UO today from work to make bods and entered my home Email address. When I checked my email tonight from the house (after work) the codes had already expired. Is there a command to regen codes?

BigCountry

Wanderer
Very nice work Mark.

Not to get off topic, but if your after a new side project, what would be cool is a [guild command. This command would pop up a window (kinda like what you did with the account stuff) that would let you see who from your guild is online, his/her skillset, etc.. We already have guild chat so something like this would be perfect.

Maybe model if off of Shadowbane? I can help scope if you ever want to tackle something of this nature.