UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Acc Baned for macro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balzac

Wanderer
my acc was perma baned right now but i just take a 6 hours jail in this acc just one time... is that correct?? the shard rules say ''Unattended gathering results in jail time and any ill-gotten goods will be deleted.'' but dont say nothing about perma bans... waiting for a reply.

Citrus

Sorceror
I can't really help as i'm not in any position of authority here, but i wonder if you could tell us what you were doing exactly to get such a ban so we can avoid a similar fate?

Blesh Terra

Sorceror

Uomvp

Knight
You're not telling everyone the full story. I've had friends that used mining scripts (long time ago) and this is basically how they were punished.
By offenses/ jail time: Every time you lose what you afk farmed.
1. Slap on the wrist and all the stuff they mined was taken away.
2. An hour in jail (roughly) and they were visited by a staff member basically being told to cut the shit.
3. Longer jail time- good chance the 6 hours or w/e
4. Either extended jail time (I believe a few days in jail) or banned.
5. I'll go ahead and take the assumption that you would be banned.

If you want the sympathy of the community then tell the whole story. Don't say you weren't looking for sympathy because you did make a post about it.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
all I gotta say. is HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH

This is too funny

ask yourself this.

WHY DID I GET PERMA BAN FOR BREAKING THE RULES MULTIPLE TIMES.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

STAFF ARE SOOOOO CORRUPTED THEY BAN People that breaks rules WTF

Balzac

Wanderer
multip
all I gotta say. is HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH

This is too funny

ask yourself this.

WHY DID I GET PERMA BAN FOR BREAKING THE RULES MULTIPLE TIMES.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

STAFF ARE SOOOOO CORRUPTED THEY BAN People that breaks rules WTF

multiple times??? hahaha one time man, dont shit by keyboard noob

Bama

Bug Huntress
multip

He's right Frosty I mean WTF you noob it's 2014 why are penalties for afk resource gathering so harsh
He only got caught once, did his 6 hours and went back to doing shit that got him jail time
You know Frosty this is 1 old ass game and wtf can we really afford to lose another account(s) because of afk resource gathering?
It's 2014 things need to change

delusional01.gif

Dexter-LoM

Knight
multip

Ok I apologies am from Canada and when Canadian say multiple time it means more then once and as you had stated in your first post you were once before jailed for it.... I am soooo sorry I miss understood you.

and Sorry I don't shit by my keyboard or anyone's keyboard for that matter. But I do sometimes read the forums on my phone while I take a shit sometimes Post like yours help me allot. So thank you.

I guess this was just a big miss understanding from my part or even the noob ass staff that banned you.

Oh and on a final note.

You said one time but then you get caught a second time and now you gonna try to stand here and say I will not do it again please let me free. Man you must think Staff haven't met anyone smarter then you...... Give us a little credit we had more then one crazy Kakapo coming here in the past.

Desc Kakapo

These flightless parrots are absolutely adorable, but because they evolved in an area with no predators and ample food, they had no reason at all to develop their brains. Without a reason to work on a defense strategy, the kakapo has defaulted to an absolutely horrible method of defense. If you scare it, it will either hold completely still, or climb up a tree and then jump out –but since it can’t fly, it merely lands in a pathetic heap on the ground. If you don’t scare it, it very well may come out to say hi and, if it is a male, it may try to have sex with you.
Like pandas, it doesn’t have a particularly rich diet, so it rarely mates. In fact, the only time the female is receptive is when she happens to have a particularly big rimu berry harvest –which only happens every two to five years.
Males are a lot more interested in getting it on, but they aren’t very smart about it. For one thing, they attract females by making a nice mating area, digging a big hole next to rocks and then making a noisy booming call. The only problem, the call echoes all over the place and sometimes the females can’t even find the mating area. There are plenty of stories of receptive females heading to an empty mating spot and waiting for days for a male that will never come. When the males can’t attract a female, they’ll go about their island habitat humping anything that moves, including predators and humans.
These terrible behaviors might have made it a laughing stock to native New Zealanders, but when visitors started to send ships there and those ships carried rats, cats, dogs and pigs, the kakapo population was decimated. Carnivores caught them without any trouble and herbivores started eating all the seeds and fruits on the ground and in the trees, leaving too little for the poor little kakapo.
These days, there are only about 125 kakapos left. On the upside, this is a big increase to the thirty or so that were alive only twenty years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.