UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Staff in factions ( no this is not a bitching thread )

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
About Staff in factions ( no this is not a bitching thread )

Ok, I have come up with a sick idea.

I think that if we devided all the staff into each faction and had a guild like IC in each faction to control it and command it better.

I've always wanted to join IC but I never did because some the people in it.

Just an idea =) flame / bitch / whine in this thread and ill pwn u.irl.

C

Cricket

It won't happen, but it's an absoultely fabulous idea.

But seriously...diving power and balancing factions on UOG??

Dream on mate, dream on.

However! I would theoretically draft Ryan and Grevlock for Minax.

:>

~C

.Y.

Wanderer
Seems like alot of guilds have gone Minax in the passed month...
Perhaps we should set up an mIRC channel.. so we can all communicate as one big faction familly, also this way we can easely divide the tasks when guarding the stronghold, one guild at the sigils, one guild at entrance, one on the walls one in the center, etc.... we need organization, that's all. :cool:

C

Cricket

.Y. is clearly a man who will go somewhere in life.

That's an excellent idea...COORDINATION!

Afro; why didn't we think of that?

O.O

Let's get some Teamspeak/Ventrillo servers going and some IRC/AIM/ICQ/whatever up so we can finally get some damn cities and some sexy faction clothes...:)

And just so we can break CoM's monopoly on the cities.

Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

~C

krrios

Administrator
Mr.Mischief said:
IC has like 80 members, STILL, even after the mass removings some time ago.

49, with a few inactives, a good many second-account characters, and at least 6 are me. :(

God. Gime them more credit. NONE of them are very good pvpers. AT ALL.

With the exception of Krrios. BUT even he is not a pvper. he is a griefer. its in a leauge of its own. He'd rather blow himself up than die to someone else.
Meaning ANYTHING it takes to kill and live. PERIOD. end of it.

Splitting them up would only be good cuz they all verbally sex each other in IC's Ventrilo.

diddy.

Wanderer
Seems like alot of guilds have gone Minax in the passed month...
Perhaps we should set up an mIRC channel.. so we can all communicate as one big faction familly, also this way we can easely divide the tasks when guarding the stronghold, one guild at the sigils, one guild at entrance, one on the walls one in the center, etc.... we need organization, that's all.

Yeah thats a good idea but if this is anything like OSI expect CoM and every other faction to know everything your doing because of spies.

No matter how tight you are with you allies, spies can still manage to get through.

We were the most organised, most dominant, and most selective guild on Oceania but yet even our biggest threat still got one spy in and we had no idea for long time until he admitted it before he quit.

And just think that was with one guild, imagine the entire faction.

C

Cricket

Lmao...

Trust me, mate...we have much more to worry about than a spy.

We can't hold a sigil for more than a few hours...if anything, adding organization, even with spies, would be a huge step for Minax.

~C

C

Cricket

I always did love how he boasts CL of a faction on his own server...

*chuckle*

~C

Fatality

Sorceror
Heres how minax wins, you all grow up and get the balls to talk on a fucking microphone and maybe you will have better communication rather than spam in a fucking party. Do you guys think that IC uses a party? because they sure as hell do not...they use VOICE COMMUNICATION! learn it and love it fellas.

JeremyBowyer

Sorceror
Eeyore-PiG- said:
ah =\ its just a game tho hey , would'nt u have a lil fun pvping against your friends? :p

Yeah.. most mature people would because it's just a game. But it seems on this shard everybody wants to be an ass... like when a group of noobs gank you after like a 5 minute 4v1 struggle and they just HAVE to say "pwned" or something equally lame.

Fatality

Sorceror
Delta why dont you shut your mouth? because they fucking KICKED UR ASS and then u fucking rejoined so, it couldn't be that fucking horid, your just mad you got kicked...you and your pussy brother.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
rofl...? actually the 1st time it was because I was new to CoM, and 2nd I was kicked because I was rejoined w/o others knowing, and 3rd, tamer god quit, so stfu when you know nothing of what happened.