UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About pvp!

Buiu

Knight
Re: About pvp!

Eby aka paragon dancer ll help u anytime if he can...
One of the greatest guys that i meet here in demise.

MrSunday

Sorceror

I was, yes. I thank you for that. But I am mad at you for not winning the last 1v1 tournament! A shame.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Hmm let's see, how to increase pvp...

- actually fix game functions
- We need to change some of the population of demise
- Easier methods of getting gear
- Good loot?
- Some sort of pvp tournament system like in hybrid.

bzk90

Lord

I would love to see the tournament system from hybrid ported but it will never happen... its the bad part of being an OSI clone (well, one of many).

I would be in fel everyday if there were player organized tournaments like guilds used to do on Chesapeake...I'm not much of a PKer but I do enjoy a good duel (when my internet connection isn't severely outclassed)

Mister Dank

Knight

If we can have a strangely colored, riddle spamming orb that shoots lightning in Luna, we can have a dueling system.

jmaster

Sorceror

Mister Dank;402618 said:
If we can have a strangely colored, riddle spamming orb that shoots lightning in Luna, we can have a dueling system.

that's beautiful. really. what you said. says it all.

Blacula

Knight

Mister Dank;402618 said:

Indeed sir, wanna pepsi?

UnholyTidus

Wanderer

I say you just remove freaking trammel and make ilshenar pkable thatll fucking spice up the pvp and factions like the old days Fight or hang around in brit all day. Bingo i win

karpatzio

Wanderer

i say instead of removing trammel, remove feluca seeing as most players choose NOT to go there and all you can see on these boards are pvpers moaning

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

karpatzio;419214 said:
i say instead of removing trammel, remove feluca seeing as most players choose NOT to go there and all you can see on these boards are pvpers moaning

You and topgun1337 in a baconater eating contest now.