UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Mario-demise

Buiu

Knight
Re: About Mario-demise

who fuckin cares if u r a nerd or no?
this s a game and u me and everybody here s playing!
So stop with that bulshit "i m better than u irl" cuz no one cares!
U looks like contract talking about his black car LOL

Sundoom

Sorceror

Umm... So now its people who have girlfriends are nerds? Well. Did anyone stop to think for a moment that a female player would have a girlfriend as well? Would that make her a nerd too?

And what about the gf's of guys? Are they nerds if they play uo? What if it was girls who had bf's are they nerds?

Oh wait, let's talk about couples who are engaged or already married.

Yea, douchbags who make jokes like this should be shot, don't you agree mek1994, who made the joke in the first place? Hmm?

Back on Topic.

Has anyone else experience what Mae'Var has since the day this topic was made? It would be nice seeing some actual fresh news about what backstabbing issues have been going on.

Oh Mae'Var, did you ever duel a-e-i-Own-you or did he back down?

Tigeros

Sorceror

fox109109;395374 said:
:phellion was one of humm [FM],and got baned once when i got baned.
:D
but he did not dare to recognize.:D
on that times,have 2x humm got baned.the one was rise-fall(leader of [V]),and another was hellion.

and,hey ya mae'var ,still remember me?death fox or chunin :D

I remember, you pissed me off with that dryad shots for 70 damage...! :mad::mad:

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Girlfriend. bro... sorry man. Even got a job. shits rough now that im out of school. lol.. I miss you tho. =']

And about Rene- if you leave with out seing me man, please pass that shit i let you barrow to reefer. thanks bro. Much love. and be safe In Iraq