UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Esteedee´s Post

genesisrj

Wanderer
About Esteedee´s Post

Just one question...There r NO CRASHES HERE??
What about yesterday when it crashed and came back more then half an hour later??Or during lagfest??Or during a saturday not so long ago when it stayed almost half of the day crashed??
The guys post is idiot, i know, hes an asshole too, but lying responses r just as stupid as hes post...

genesisrj

Wanderer
BTW, nice way to end the other post too...If u r wrong and cant admit, or even give a plausible argument to try and defend ur point of view, just close the discussion, saying u r right and the others are stupid...
God Bless The American Way Of Discussion...

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
Genesisrj said:
What about yesterday when it crashed and came back more then half an hour later??Or during lagfest??Or during a saturday not so long ago when it stayed almost half of the day crashed??
The guys post is idiot, i know, hes an asshole too, but lying responses r just as stupid as hes post...

AOL is great, isn't it?

Brought along a whole new way to type. You know, like a fucking faggot.

Galgum

Page
Mr.Mischief said:
AOL is great, isn't it?

Brought along a whole new way to type. You know, like a fucking faggot.

It's funny because it's true. Thank God I got out of AOL still young; I can't imagine typing like, "omg hi how r u?" or "rofl ur a fukn fgt nub"

Good post.

mavutsinim

Wanderer
What AOL has to do with anything??Im sorry, but me and Augusto (genesisrj) we are from brazil, and your coment had no meaning to us...
Ryan, Augusto asked to say that you should start beeing more indertandable with peoples opinions, and not just hear your own...Said that RunUO Test Center was a brilhant marketing move, even tho was never meant to really happen, just to atract people to UOGamers, and also hopes your back feels better, if not yet, he hopes heals fast, because even tho you are a asshole you are needed on runing UOGamers, witch is the best shard we found...Even tho its a "lets get rich and go around with our blessed stuff like we were gods!!" shard, on the rest its cool...Oh, and when will the lag be fixed??And by that i meant when will you guys make peoplo stop using thousands of macros chars and start playing for fun?Not like if it was a competion??
Thats all!!
Good Night!

Bobofet

Wanderer
Oboy Genesisrj have earned the first use of this picture Enjoy=)

Genesisrj said:

Genesisrj i think you should really pay heed to this picture it could teach you something=)

Bobofett,

Ps: OMG Where do these people come from mars ?

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
mavutsinim said:
What AOL has to do with anything??Im sorry, but me and Augusto (genesisrj) we are from brazil, and your coment had no meaning to us...
Ryan, Augusto asked to say that you should start beeing more indertandable with peoples opinions, and not just hear your own...Said that RunUO Test Center was a brilhant marketing move, even tho was never meant to really happen, just to atract people to UOGamers, and also hopes your back feels better, if not yet, he hopes heals fast, because even tho you are a asshole you are needed on runing UOGamers, witch is the best shard we found...Even tho its a "lets get rich and go around with our blessed stuff like we were gods!!" shard, on the rest its cool...Oh, and when will the lag be fixed??And by that i meant when will you guys make peoplo stop using thousands of macros chars and start playing for fun?Not like if it was a competion??
Thats all!!
Good Night!

You're from Brazil. In my opinion (and many, many others) a third world country. You're poor businessmen, you have a low quality of life, and I'd presume to say a majority of your population lives in a deep poverty. You're inferior, Genesisrj is inferior. Hell, your ENTIRE COUNTRY is inferior to my opinion. You should feel gifted by whatever hack-assed God you pray to that you were even allowed to read my comment on your little buddy. As my comment may not have mattered to you or Genesisrj, your comment damn sure doesn't matter to anyone else, including Ryan.

I'd be honored, however, if you'd go and find one of those other poorly scripted Brazillian shards and die there.

Thanks.

mavutsinim

Wanderer
Mr.Mischief said:
You're from Brazil. In my opinion (and many, many others) a third world country. You're poor businessmen, you have a low quality of life, and I'd presume to say a majority of your population lives in a deep poverty. You're inferior, Genesisrj is inferior. Hell, your ENTIRE COUNTRY is inferior to my opinion. You should feel gifted by whatever hack-assed God you pray to that you were even allowed to read my comment on your little buddy. As my comment may not have mattered to you or Genesisrj, your comment damn sure doesn't matter to anyone else, including Ryan.

I'd be honored, however, if you'd go and find one of those other poorly scripted Brazillian shards and die there.

Thanks.

Ok, nice said...Firts, i dont pray to any Gods, there are no God, thats a criation from man to use as way to control other men, thru its believes!

Second, we are not poor bussinessmen, in the city a live in the quality of life is higher then in 70% of american cities, we do have a portion of population on poverty, such as americans, but they hide it better...

The only person inferior, is actualy the one that feels superior, because its alleged superiority, will be its ruin, and ruin is inferiority, read a little before saying shit...

What i said, it was that i didnt understood what AOL had to do with the post line of subject!!I did not made less of youre coment, just didnt understood that part, i dont fell gifted, because reading bullshit coments like the one you just wrote, and ryans atempts of superiority, when actually dosent knows shit, are simply funny, and just do make me laugh...

Our poorly scripted brazillians shards, are actually very good, and im only here because in brazil there are very few RunUO shards, becuase it didnt made so much fun here, so most of them are still Sphere...Wich i dont like...

I´d be honored if you and all your family, friends, were on the WTC that beatfull day when so many americans died...Untill today tears of happiness stream down my face when i remeber that day!!

Thats all for now!!!

Thank You for the fun times u gave me laughing from youre coments...Please send more, when i get out of work, by the way i work, not like you poor childrens who lives in its mothers skirts, and has no idea of what the world really is...

PS: I, an inferior, poor brazillian, third world man, already been to US, all western europe, russia and many eastearn europe countrys, japão, china, australia, some african countrys...And you?How many times you left your city?How many times you explored the world?To see its much bigger and better then the shit hole you call USA??

mavutsinim

Wanderer
sulang said:
Genesisrj i think you should really pay heed to this picture it could teach you something=)

Bobofett,

Ps: OMG Where do these people come from mars ?
How about if i give you a big cup of suck big bad ass cock until the cum drips of youre mouth??
Sorry, as there are women viewing this forum also, i cant show you the picture, but you get what it means right?

Have a Nice Day!

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
mavutsinim said:
Ok, nice said...Firts, i dont pray to any Gods, there are no God, thats a criation from man to use as way to control other men, thru its believes!

Second, we are not poor bussinessmen, in the city a live in the quality of life is higher then in 70% of american cities, we do have a portion of population on poverty, such as americans, but they hide it better...

The only person inferior, is actualy the one that feels superior, because its alleged superiority, will be its ruin, and ruin is inferiority, read a little before saying shit...

What i said, it was that i didnt understood what AOL had to do with the post line of subject!!I did not made less of youre coment, just didnt understood that part, i dont fell gifted, because reading bullshit coments like the one you just wrote, and ryans atempts of superiority, when actually dosent knows shit, are simply funny, and just do make me laugh...

Our poorly scripted brazillians shards, are actually very good, and im only here because in brazil there are very few RunUO shards, becuase it didnt made so much fun here, so most of them are still Sphere...Wich i dont like...

I´d be honored if you and all your family, friends, were on the WTC that beatfull day when so many americans died...Untill today tears of happiness stream down my face when i remeber that day!!

Thats all for now!!!

Thank You for the fun times u gave me laughing from youre coments...Please send more, when i get out of work, by the way i work, not like you poor childrens who lives in its mothers skirts, and has no idea of what the world really is...

PS: I, an inferior, poor brazillian, third world man, already been to US, all western europe, russia and many eastearn europe countrys, japão, china, australia, some african countrys...And you?How many times you left your city?How many times you explored the world?To see its much bigger and better then the shit hole you call USA??

What with you venturing to so many foreign countries and all, I'd imagine you'd have the common sense at least learn a legible dialect from each. Your entire inferiority spiel would largely be considered as abstract faith. Most athiests believe more in scientifical means for explanation, you just used a largely spiritual metaphor (if I even read it correctly).

Also, I'm sure Ryan will use all of that non-superiority of his to ban your ass right off the forums in a heartbeat after your WTC comment.

Oh and by the way, enjoy working those coal mines with the rest of your 30 or 40 brothers and sisters today. Maybe someday all that hard work and determination can move you into a two story cardboard box.

mavutsinim

Wanderer
Mr.Mischief said:

What with you venturing to so many foreign countries and all, I'd imagine you'd have the common sense at least learn a legible dialect from each. Your entire inferiority spiel would largely be considered as abstract faith. Most athiests believe more in scientifical means for explanation, you just used a largely spiritual metaphor (if I even read it correctly).

Also, I'm sure Ryan will use all of that non-superiority of his to ban your ass right off the forums in a heartbeat after your WTC comment.

Oh and by the way, enjoy working those coal mines with the rest of your 30 or 40 brothers and sisters today. Maybe someday all that hard work and determination can move you into a two story cardboard box.

Coal Mines?????HUAHUABUABUA
Just to let you know, that is more american then brazillian (no coal mines here), but in US lots of people working on coal mines(or at least used to).
Im not athiest...Im dont believe in god or religion, but i believe there is much science has no idea how to explain...
Ive learned some of each countries language, enough to make my self understand, and understando others!I wanna see you speak anything in portuguese!That will be the day!!!
And i will get banned from the forum??How many diferent usernames can i creat??Because i can creat many diferent email adresses, i have dynamic IP adress, and i have a big imagination...Ban Me Away!!!!
And just to finish, i work one of the biggest oil companies on the world, Petrobrás, and receive a great payment...Im just hoping for the day when your presidents greed for oil (two times striked sadam just to steal its oil, mother fucker father and son) and get there asses kickeds for us brazillians inferior people...

PS: I dont care who did it, but who ever orded the WTC attack, its my hero!!!Its a shame the last plaine didnt got to the White House...

Bobofet

Wanderer
mavutsinim said:
How about if i give you a big cup of suck big bad ass cock until the cum drips of youre mouth??
Sorry, as there are women viewing this forum also, i cant show you the picture, but you get what it means right?

Have a Nice Day!

OMG Your not baned yet, man Ryan must missed this one =) =)

Here is another helpful link for idoits like You

Please go play like some other shard just not ours we dont need people like you here =)

http://gprime.net/flash/postingandyou.php

Bobofett