UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About a player... (HUNTS)

Re: About a player... (HUNTS)

I must've missed this one... *pulls back up*

Hunts was/is an intelligent forum personality... when he decided/decides to put thought into his posts. The majority of his posts consisted of a two-character face ";/" or a comment about "BvP". Funny? How? I just dont see it.

I played during the "Hunts/Beetle" epic... and I dont understand any of this. He used a fast, fairly powerful creature (that could hold loot) and bolas to kill his enemies in battle. How is this something amazing?

What about the tamers that have to spend skill slots to control/heal their pets? Where's their fanfare?

What about the mage that run around solo, against all odds, managing to drop an enemy before falling to a 10 on 1 para gank? Where's their praise?

Should someone that left come back? I dont know. I dont really care. Want to play? Play. Want to leave? Leave. Want attention? Come onto a forum and give others a chance to make yor personal decisions for you.

If Ceb (for example), or someone who actually benefits this shard in a great way, we're leaving... it'd be a different story. But, the players only see what Hunts shows them. And, in all of his glory, we're left with tactics that lack skill and a face that lacks substance.

<===>

Sigler

Sorceror

I played during the "Hunts/Beetle" epic... and I dont understand any of this. He used a fast, fairly powerful creature (that could hold loot) and bolas to kill his enemies in battle. How is this something amazing?

WHATTT!! thats awsomeee! beetle ownage

Sigler

Sorceror

Buccaneer Bob is that what your sig is about.. Shes leaving that guy (possibly you i dono who it is but untill further explained on who it is we'l just say its you for now) for hunts beetle?

BuccBob

Sorceror

Sigler said:
Buccaneer Bob is that what your sig is about.. Shes leaving that guy (possibly you i dono who it is but untill further explained on who it is we'l just say its you for now) for hunts beetle?

aye that was me bonnie lass, then she ran off with that beetle.... arrr it pains me to watch that video everyday. but i have toooo.... zuha zuka MAMA!!

Hunts1287

Wanderer

the Banana Man said:
I must've missed this one... *pulls back up*

Hunts was/is an intelligent forum personality... when he decided/decides to put thought into his posts. The majority of his posts consisted of a two-character face ";/" or a comment about "BvP". Funny? How? I just dont see it.

What about the tamers that have to spend skill slots to control/heal their pets? Where's their fanfare?

What about the mage that run around solo, against all odds, managing to drop an enemy before falling to a 10 on 1 para gank? Where's their praise?

Should someone that left come back? I dont know. I dont really care. Want to play? Play. Want to leave? Leave. Want attention? Come onto a forum and give others a chance to make yor personal decisions for you.

If Ceb (for example), or someone who actually benefits this shard in a great way, we're leaving... it'd be a different story. But, the players only see what Hunts shows them. And, in all of his glory, we're left with tactics that lack skill and a face that lacks substance.

<===>

;\ the thing is, i dident take this game as serious as you? i dont know maybe thats why i enjoyed playing. But hey, we all got our comments to say about others. considering you, I just dont know who you are so why does it matter if you played during the beetle era. You seemed to never pose a threat to me.