UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Warning To All New Players !

Tanya

Traveler
1. Borrow items

Yesterday a new member joined our KoV guild. I added him, I don't know even who it was. After a hour or so I saw in a chat in game he asks people "to borrow for 1 day a bow demon slayer with mana leech. Be careful !!! It's probably scam!!! If you don't wanna lose your items, don't borrow them to a random people that you don't know, it's very simple. Yes we are adding now everyone to KoV but we don't tolerate a sharing like this.

2. Forum trades

When you put some item for sale in a selling section of the forum and don't know about it's price (it can be looted weapon, crafted armor or weapon, colored cu sidhe, or everything else), be carefull when after posting you get a PM with something like this: "I will pay you 1kk for it, meet now near Umbra gate". It's most probably scam, be carefull!!!
Go to a PC section of the forum, post there, make an auction with 24 hours time, and you will get much more money. Sometimes scammers trying to buy from you a 30kk value item for 1kk. Don't sell scammers via PM !!!

3. Ingame trades

When dealing with a guild member for trades, that they can kill you anywhere and take the item if it is not insured. Insure all valuable items before the trade !!!

4. Insurance

Before you go to Fell, check always if all your items are insured and if you have enough money in bank to pay the insurance. If you need gold for insuranse ask me or Opywang and we will help you with that.

Last edited:

D-Nox

Knight

Tanya

Traveler
If this is message to kov members, why you posted here?
I knew this will come!!!
Ok you are right, i edited the title. This might be helpfull to all new players.
I was tired seeng this again and again so I thought I share this info with everyone)))
Yes this is how sometimes business is done on demise, and many times rich players are trying to scam new players,
like scammers in real life.
I don't say that everyone is scammer, there are still many honest people on the shard.