UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A special message for the so called kings of pvp.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
A special message for the so called kings of pvp.

Stop making useless threads, if you are that good, people should be able to see it by themselves. Kthx.

THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT A FLAME THREAD, KEEP FLAMES OUT OR ELSE! :cool:

Re: A special message for the so called kings of pvp.

luigi-demise;379149 said:
Stop making useless threads, if you are that good, people should be able to see it by themselves. Kthx.

THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT A FLAME THREAD, KEEP FLAMES OUT OR ELSE! :cool:

Agreed.

Tempest

Knight

Say whaaaaaaat?

Where are these threads you claim of sir?!

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;379159 said:
Say whaaaaaaat?

Where are these threads you claim of sir?!

#1 created by isuxurox - Dueling pure mage on an aos server = i can't handle diversity.
#2 created by mario-demise - I'm best field fighter ever, if u don't think so pm me and we'll fight - I'll just keep running until you lag out, and p.s. i'm emo with small penis.

Mainly those. I don't really see the need to make lame threads like that.

Only one that can claim to being a god of pvp is Dingus and that's at forum pvp, with the awesomeness of bah!

Tempest

Knight

Steven_Greer;379160 said:
Motherduck is a rubber God :<

Lmao Duck you`re funny tbh.

luigi-demise;379163 said:
#1 created by isuxurox - Dueling pure mage on an aos server = i can't handle diversity.
#2 created by mario-demise - I'm best field fighter ever, if u don't think so pm me and we'll fight - I'll just keep running until you lag out, and p.s. i'm emo with small penis.

Only one that can claim to being a god of pvp is Dingus and that's at forum pvp, with the awesomeness of bah!

Lol! :eek:

lol
Stupid thread there buddy.

Theres nothing wrong with people being self proclaimed legends and making threads about.
Completely nothing wrong with openly challenging anyone on the server either.

Is there too many threads for you to read that you request that less be made?

"cant handle diversity"

or maybe you cant handle restrictions.

More threads by people, more forum pvp and craptalk.
Its an essential part of the game and all contributes to a healthy pvp enviroment.
People should be uploading screenshots aswell. That entices people who have stopped playing, to come back, should the stumble across threads like that.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

luigi-demise;379163 said:

You talk so much shit in Your own thread saying this is not a FLAMING THREAD yet you basically want one. Ill create as many hate forum threads as i please untill i get banned or "yelled" at. If i want a non Gank fight ill do what ever it takes. If you dont like it bro don't hesitate to read it kthx fagot.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Θ-QuIcK.FiNgErS-Θ;379166 said:
lol
Stupid thread there buddy.

Theres nothing wrong with people being self proclaimed legends and making threads about.
Completely nothing wrong with openly challenging anyone on the server either.

Is there too many threads for you to read that you request that less be made?

"cant handle diversity"

or maybe you cant handle restrictions.

More threads by people, more forum pvp and craptalk.
Its an essential part of the game and all contributes to a healthy pvp enviroment.
People should be uploading screenshots aswell. That entices people who have stopped playing, to come back, should the stumble across threads like that.
True story. well said. :rolleyes:

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Mario-Demise;379218 said:
You talk so much shit in Your own thread saying this is not a FLAMING THREAD yet you basically want one. Ill create as many hate forum threads as i please untill i get banned or "yelled" at. If i want a non Gank fight ill do what ever it takes. If you dont like it bro don't hesitate to read it kthx fagot.

"Fagot" LOL

I find your insults funny. I just think your definition of fight and field are wrong.

The way you field fight is, run non stop, and house hide. It's cute.

Khephren

Knight

/me *sights* and looks at the mountain far far away...

Jamboish

Wanderer

Pk, the nut low of uo.

Great job on the res kill guys! You sure are the gods of Demise.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;379264 said:
Has anyone noticed that Magnus has massive biceps

Dingus has nice Lats

It's all in the Gluteous Maximus. To be honest. I'd also like to point out how wrong mario-demise's siggy is, both grammatically and contextually.