UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"A sodden piece of parchment" ?

dalgor_

Squire
"A sodden piece of parchment" ?

While fishing, I fished up a deep sea serpent and got a message saying "You pull an item along with the fish: A sodden piece of parchment".

Does that message mean the lvl1 t-map that's found on the monters corpse, or should I have gotten something else in my backpack also (which I didn't get) ?

DeViiaNt

Knight
Re: "A sodden piece of parchment" ?

It's a level 1 Tmap on the monsters corpse. Some say you can get a level 2 but I never have.

dalgor_

Squire

DeViiaNt;1764489 said:
It's a level 1 Tmap on the monsters corpse. Some say you can get a level 2 but I never have.

Ok, thanks or the info mate, now I know I shouldn't be going crying out to GM's that I should've gotten something that really doesn't exist :)

I have never ever in all the years I've played UO, gotten a level 2 T-Map from fishing.

CapLoD

Sorceror

i have. comes as loot on serps. sometimes you will get both a lvl 1 and 2 map on the same corpse.