UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Puzzle Box???

Re: A Puzzle Box???

Countessa;1325769 said:
I only briefly took a look as I marked them, but I believe these dungeons are also giving us some variety/choices in dungeon styles. These new ones seem to be no gate/mark/recall from inside. Anyone else confirm this?
I thought this was a super idea, giving hybrid the two most common setting for dungeons. Now we have the best of both.
;)

edit: after checking each one to mark for the library, there seems to be three entrances missing?

Tessa, Forgive my ignorance please, but how did you even find OUT about these dungeons?

How do you find the 4 entrances? or did you only find the one Sypher listed?

Where are patch notes relating to this hybrid stuff?? Where was the notes for these dungeon additions posted, if they were?

Iv been here a couple months, yeah, but im still playing major catchup on how to stay in tune for current Hybrid things. Like telling when an event will take place, or WHAT event it is.

Hybrid made new dungeons? I didn't download a new patch that I recall, do we not have to?

<-- Lost.

Big mama

Wanderer

Sypher;1324960 said:
There's another dungeon that has them besides Khaldun.

You do realize that if he tells you then it will be a big pk war LOL All the pks will be out there looking for the peeps looking for the boxes lol

Go ahead and tell him. It might make a good event lol

jiveturkey

Wanderer

I'll have to check this out...never heard of this.. seems like there's something new I don't know about Hybrid ever day :)

Sypher

Wanderer

Vincentarasin;1326184 said:
Tessa, Forgive my ignorance please, but how did you even find OUT about these dungeons?

How do you find the 4 entrances? or did you only find the one Sypher listed?

Where are patch notes relating to this hybrid stuff?? Where was the notes for these dungeon additions posted, if they were?

Iv been here a couple months, yeah, but im still playing major catchup on how to stay in tune for current Hybrid things. Like telling when an event will take place, or WHAT event it is.

Hybrid made new dungeons? I didn't download a new patch that I recall, do we not have to?

<-- Lost.

It was never posted, it wasn't a patch, it's something built in game. We didn't post because we wanted that element of suprise when players discovered it on their own.

At the moment they are closed though for spawn changes. It'll be a few days before it's re-opened.

Sypher;1326207 said:
It was never posted, it wasn't a patch, it's something built in game. We didn't post because we wanted that element of suprise when players discovered it on their own.

At the moment they are closed though for spawn changes. It'll be a few days before it's re-opened.

Ohhhhhhhh, ok

That makes me feel a lot better.

Can we request mobs for the spawn? like... more Zealots of Kahldun?(the warriors maybe? currently only mages spawn tmk, and only in ONE place, which is going to be closed soon im told?)

Maybe a decent Daemon spawn?

Big mama

Wanderer

Vincentarasin;1326214 said:
Ohhhhhhhh, ok

That makes me feel a lot better.

Can we request mobs for the spawn? like... more Zealots of Kahldun?(the warriors maybe? currently only mages spawn tmk, and only in ONE place, which is going to be closed soon im told?)

Maybe a decent Daemon spawn?

LOL I have 7 deamon spawn locations already and none are in T2A so i dont think we need anymore of them.

:violin:

Big mama;1326216 said:
LOL I have 7 deamon spawn locations already and none are in T2A so i dont think we need anymore of them.

:violin:

And not a one of them is relativly quick respawn.

I have those same spawns I am sure (Note: Only demons, not demon+balron)

Dominion

Sorceror

I have mapped the dungeon cabal, you can find the map over in the Guides section under my dungeons guide :) As soon as the other three open I promise to have maps for them as well. The map currently up is a rough map, I will be tweaking it as I explore it more, mostly I want to see if the chest spots are the same and how tough the new mobs are. Great dungeon as if I understand it reds coming in will be ganked by the pixie and meer, making it a good place to hunt near the rear.

Dominion;1326227 said:
I have mapped the dungeon cabal, you can find the map over in the Guides section under my dungeons guide :) As soon as the other three open I promise to have maps for them as well. The map currently up is a rough map, I will be tweaking it as I explore it more, mostly I want to see if the chest spots are the same and how tough the new mobs are. Great dungeon as if I understand it reds coming in will be ganked by the pixie and meer, making it a good place to hunt near the rear.

I seen the guide, awesome job:)

Dominion

Sorceror

well I was just getting ready to run thorugh and see what it was like but looks like cabal is also closed for spawn renovations :(

So definatly expect an updated map soon :)