UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

a place to train lockpicking

a place to train lockpicking

Hello,

I put some tinkerboxes in a house for people who need to train lockpicking.
The boxes are open to anyone and the keys are inside. Please return the key in the box when you are done.

To get there, use the gate from Rinzwind -the Luna shopgater- who is polymorphed into a polar bear.
The boxes are in the house below the vendors.

Attachments

• Polar_Bear_Shop.jpg
    Polar_Bear_Shop.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 200
Re: a place to train lockpicking

There can only be one :D ?

I did this because i send a player to that other place and he could not get keys for the boxes. Originality in this is not my ambition.

Redstar

Wanderer

I just put one box in my house, then looped a macro in razor, lock, pick. Thats all I needed.

Can someone else confirm what Redstar says ?

If this is so i will offcourse put my 40-50-60-70 tinkerskill boxes in the trash barrel ;)

Redstar

Wanderer

You need a tinker of 40-60 to make you a box, after that somewhere you need a gm box to take you to 95. So don't throw them all away, keep one from a 50 tinker, and one from a tinker somewhere higher and then the gm.

Just try it out for yourself. pick the box, click the key, lock the box. Loop. A stop macro comes in handy aswell.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Good, i liked the other place cause it was there, but his house if far too laggy, loud and dangerous. this place looks much much better.

Good job.

Well, the other place without keys i mentioned is Drakull Demise his house i think. Keep in mind that the [OMG] runelib has a wider range of boxes (i didnt notice before)

Kiluad

Sorceror

you only need 3 different skill boxes to gm, or less.

But if you want to make your place really nice for lockpicking, add 3 boxes of every skill, so people can macro on the three boxes of the same skill at once, makes it go up faster. you can lockpick multiple boxes at once. you could prolly do more than three, but i used three at once and it went up really fast.

luckycpp

Wanderer

Well I must say thank you. I managed to take lockpicking from 30 to 88. I did not see a gm lock box however, so I am wondering if you have one, and I just didn't see it? The only other place I have found with lock boxes is OMG, but there are no keys on the vendor or in the boxes. Anyways, thanks for everything you got at your place!

hellwina

Sorceror

I've restocked the key vendor at my OMG house, I've been a bit of a lacky where my vendors are concerned over the last week or so, I needed a bit of a break from them .. hehe.

luckycpp

Wanderer

hellwina;533812 said:
I've restocked the key vendor at my OMG house, I've been a bit of a lacky where my vendors are concerned over the last week or so, I needed a bit of a break from them .. hehe.

Thanks alot! I really appreciate it.

I'll put a gm tinker box in there when i get back from work.
Thank you all for being nice ; so far only one person stole all the keys. :D

-done-