UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A picture tells a thousand words

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohdee

Knight
Mike said:
How can you have never heard of me seriously? I can see if I was a player but shit, I ran this server for over 4 months. Sheesh, you need to go back to whatever shithole server you came from.

I KNOW WHO U R. U THE GUY RUN AROUND WITH FIREBALL WAND THINKING HE COOL!!!!! befor they put delay.. .whahahah lglg omgo mg ^^.^

RacecaR

Sorceror
elohdee said:
I KNOW WHO U R. U THE GUY RUN AROUND WITH FIREBALL WAND THINKING HE COOL!!!!! befor they put delay.. .whahahah lglg omgo mg ^^.^

Apparently youre the guy running around with a bunch of SL guards cause you can't field fight worth a damn.

umm wow race car sorry to dissapoint you but LoD would destroy you in duel or on field

you know why? hes just that damn good

why does he act like a child in game and on forums? cause he fucking can its fun whats funnier is watching people get verbally owned *not saying everyone has but most who posted on this forum against LoD havent posted back more then twice*

RacecaR

Sorceror
the only time ive seen el oh dee in game he has a group around him...so i dont know how good he is at 1v1...plus i didnt know you were the head of his fan club that is all over his nuts.

elohdee

Knight
fonis said:
elohdee. Just leave before you embarass yourself further... :(.......................noob.

ok lets get one thing clear for your genius ass,

I can't embarrass myself with people that have no bearing on my real life,
you for one, are just some nobody behind a computer screen who sits and thinks of ways to better himself in life, me on the other hand, I get my giggles off the same type of people that you play yourself out to be on the net, and honestly as I stated to Betty, I have to thank you for the enjoyment you give me,

AND for your noob comment?, who are you exactly?
oh wait your either, 1. A TRAMMY 2. A blue idiot talking shit that is indeed a noob himself :( 3. One of the many corpses I have looted : ) I guess you can choose which you be.

Befor, I repeat, Befor you ever post, please think of somthing intelligent so I can actually get a better laugh, because your meaningless "noob" comment is only funny for a few moments :'(

peace - el

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
Don Pablo Rico said:
umm wow race car sorry to dissapoint you but LoD would destroy you in duel or on field

you know why? hes just that damn good

why does he act like a child in game and on forums? cause he fucking can its fun whats funnier is watching people get verbally owned *not saying everyone has but most who posted on this forum against LoD havent posted back more then twice*

I swear you're that "I R Nub" guy who dies everytime I get on the same screen as him and cast 3 spells. Stop sucking your boyfriends anal sphincter and Stfu.

elohdee

Knight
Betty said:
I swear you're that "I R Nub" guy who dies everytime I get on the same screen as him and cast 3 spells. Stop sucking your boyfriends anal sphincter and Stfu.

and I swear your that "Betty" that post about people talking shit behind there computer monitor saying they have no social life or anything :( and claiming you have this cool "RL" , and yet what do you do... you constantly do what? talk shit behind a computer monitor? wow, your more ignorant then this fonis guy, :'(

fonis

Knight
elohdee said:
....your.........a.............................................NOOB

OMG, wtf, calling people noobs? we need someone with pose and talent to take care of this idiot!

elohdee said:
ok lets get one thing clear for your genius ass,

I can't embarrass myself with people that have no bearing on my real life,
you for one, are just some nobody behind a computer screen who sits and thinks of ways to better himself in life, me on the other hand, I get my giggles off the same type of people that you play yourself out to be on the net, and honestly as I stated to Betty, I have to thank you for the enjoyment you give me,

AND for your noob comment?, who are you exactly?
oh wait your either, 1. A TRAMMY 2. A blue idiot talking shit that is indeed a noob himself :( 3. One of the many corpses I have looted : ) I guess you can choose which you be.

Befor, I repeat, Befor you ever post, please think of somthing intelligent so I can actually get a better laugh, because your meaningless "noob" comment is only funny for a few moments :'(

peace - el

Well said LoD, thank you for saving us from this trammy. I'm glad your wisdom is permeating this thread.

elohdee

Knight
fonis said:
OMG, wtf, calling people noobs? we need someone with pose and talent to take care of this idiot!

Well said LoD, thank you for saving us from this trammy. I'm glad your wisdom is permeating this thread.

Sorry my mind don't comprehend what you said :'( saving from "this" trammy, would that be you? :'(

you quote a post directed to you and then refer to saving from "this" trammy, explain :? ;{

elohdee

Knight
fonis said:
Take the dick out of your mouth, it's easier to understand you then.

Ok I understand, you couldn't comprehend that the post was about you so you attempted a flame and found yourself dumbfounded so you reply with this? your a genius! go you <3.... " ouch owned"

and another thing, a dick in my mouth does not keep me from understanding text :'(

fonis

Knight
It does keep you from making any sense to anyone else.

Quote 1 = you from before

Quote 2 = you more recently

Quote 2 spoke about saying "noob" and that it's a stupid thing to say. Quote 1 used noob. Obviously you treat yourself as not having said that (since you're so awesome and having 99% IQ I can see that there) and are not at fault, so I thanked you for telling that other elohdee off.

elohdee

Knight
Galgum said:
And you know this for a fact do you?

no but I know this for a fact, your another "fonis" attempting to attack me, and failing, please think of something original,

and while you sit and flame me on a forum I'm prolly looting your corpse, unless you be a TRAMMY :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.