UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A picture tells a thousand words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monoxide

Sorceror
elohdee said:
Outa 30 People I've show'd this thread to understood my badly worded sentance, your one of few, so, yes ill take it as flame... stfu
As I said in my last post, you're quite hostile lol. Are you the type to yell at people working at a restaurant if they get your order wrong? Maybe your doctor if he or she asks if you have symptom that you don't have while you're sick?

BrandT

Wanderer
elohdee said:
Outa 30 People I've show'd this thread to understood my badly worded sentance, your one of few, so, yes ill take it as flame... stfu
I mean, you can't put a guy down for not understanding that stuff. Flame or not, if you are dicussing posts like these he has a point.

Monoxide

Sorceror
BrandT said:
I mean, you can't put a guy down for not understanding that stuff. Flame or not, if you are dicussing posts like these he has a point.
I suppose if I said "Thank you" that would piss him off? :D

C

Cricket

elohdee said:

This post is next to retarded, end of story.

~C

elohdee

Knight
Cricket said:
This post is next to retarded, end of story.

~C

Your next to stupid, end of story
And While your sitting there flaming the boards, can you please please atleast try to pvp, it's alot more exciting then bank sitting and flaming forums

elohdee

Knight
Monoxide said:
As I said in my last post, you're quite hostile lol. Are you the type to yell at people working at a restaurant if they get your order wrong? Maybe your doctor if he or she asks if you have symptom that you don't have while you're sick?

wow, you get all this from my actions online, you're impressive, honestly here's a clue

Internet = NOT LIFE
Which all in all means, i can be the gayest queer in the world on net, and be someone TOTALY differant irl, don't make assumtions off someone's online actions sir, dont talk no more -bye

Monoxide

Sorceror
elohdee said:
wow, you get all this from my actions online, you're impressive, honestly here's a clue

Internet = NOT LIFE
Which all in all means, i can be the gayest queer in the world on net, and be someone TOTALY differant irl, don't make assumtions off someone's online actions sir, dont talk no more -bye
I forgive you.

Status
Not open for further replies.