UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A new guild emerging!

A new guild emerging!

I intend to start a guild based around minoc in a very short time.
At first it will be mostly miners, and a smattering of warriors.

I play casually, mostly evenings and weekends, but I have lots of experience coordinating guild activities and roleplaying.

I was reading a thread where many players expressed and urge to Roleplay Dwarves. My friend and the co-founder of the soon to be minoc guild will be a Dwarf. And seeing as how iit will be largely based around Mining and life in the miner's city of minoc. I hope those same people will RP dwarves as miners/warriors in my guild.

Hopefully, roleplaying a gruff, accented, miner who swears by the mountains is appealing to a lot of people on this shard. Initially, Weekly gatherings to just roleplay and maybe hunt will be the focus. But as a miner's guild I had the idea to run caravans of pack horses to different dungeons for Rp-sake to mine the dungeon floors of minerals and fill the horses to bursting all the while fighting off monsters npc and hopefully other players. ie. orcs, vampires, etc. Trying to get our precious resources.

So, please, I'd like some feedback, some thoughts, and I'll entertain any questions you might have as well. I'm hoping to start something, based around everyone's thoughts so it can be universally appealing and offer a variety of RP options to attract all sorts.

Amazonia

Sorceror
Re: A new guild emerging!

Very Interesting! :) You should make a website with more information if you decide to make it.